Calibration Factor

heloguy

Does anyone know what torque calibration factor is used in DCS Huey? I'm guessing it would be whatever is optimal, as we get a 'brand new' helicopter every we start a mission, but I"m not an H-1 guy, so I'm not sure what that is.

Just wanted to try out some performance planning using the Huey -10 and PPC I found online.

Edited by heloguy

i9 12900k @ 4.9ghz, 32gb RAM

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1

I always did feel like the shaking at higher speeds was a little excessive, though I never ran the numbers.

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1

I always did feel like the shaking at higher speeds was a little excessive, though I never ran the numbers.

:huh:

You mean when you aproach close to VNE? I do not think this has to do with the torque factor or the engine...

:huh:

You mean when you aproach close to VNE? I do not think this has to do with the torque factor or the engine...

I don't either, just talking about the post that was linked to above.

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index