whare are we going now?

sixer

i am going to talk about real plane that are in this game and real missles that should be on the planes. but are not i was told that if i can provide proof that the game would be fixed.

1. R-77 on all rushin planes

2. R-27EA in the game

3. R-33 amos 9

as the f-15 fireing all thare missles and runing back to reload is geting very old. and not haveing the stand off power of the su-33 eney more, is also old. it seams that the game should be now be called f-15 supper plane. it seems that if you want to have a good fight its f-15 vs f-15 or no f-15 it seams, that the R-27ER will not hit eney thing eney more, i think if i could throw a rock that far i would be more accurate. i have gone head to head 27 vs 27 we both fired all are missles and not one even came close to hiting either of us.

it was playing gunzo whith rockets. not that fun :(

i am not here to complane. but thare are a lot of people that want this fixed. and no bull ! becose im am going to give you links to sites, whare you can see the,

1. date of the missle being used, and what kind.

2. what planes it was on.

3. video of them being used on the planes.

so you "know it alls" and form whores STAY AWAY

THIS IS FOR THE GAME MAKER and all people that do the lockon stuff.

and no bata tester do not count. sorry. ps i came here to post this after talking to alot of people that were geting tired of the game the was it is as thay see it we have ben whateing long enough for this simple stuff to be fixed. thanks for geting on this. :)

here are the links

http://web.tiscali.it/ivancorso/files_fighters/SU-27_FLANKER.htm

http://www.tayyareci.com/rusfuzeleri/aa10.htm

and thare are many more : http://www.softwar.net/rfed.html

ect...ect...

• Like 1

sixersig4iv.jpg

do not run fly!

I dont think the flanker was ever certified to carry the R-77 Adders...as for the amos and the r-27ea, I dont think the radar is powerful enough to even target them properly, considering the range of these weapons are far greater than the radar detection range on the sues.

i am going to talk about real plane that are in this game and real missles that should be on the planes. but are not i was told that if i can provide proof that the game would be fixed.

1. R-77 on all rushin planes

2. R-27EA in the game

3. R-33 amos 9

as the f-15 fireing all thare missles and runing back to reload is geting very old. and not haveing the stand off power of the su-33 eney more, is also old. it seams that the game should be now be called f-15 supper plane. it seems that if you want to have a good fight its f-15 vs f-15 or no f-15 it seams, that the R-27ER will not hit eney thing eney more, i think if i could throw a rock that far i would be more accurate. i have gone head to head 27 vs 27 we both fired all are missles and not one even came close to hiting either of us.

it was playing gunzo whith rockets. not that fun :(

i am not here to complane. but thare are a lot of people that want this fixed. and no bull ! becose im am going to give you links to sites, whare you can see the,

1. date of the missle being used, and what kind.

2. what planes it was on.

3. video of them being used on the planes.

so you "know it alls" and form whores STAY AWAY

THIS IS FOR THE GAME MAKER and all people that do the lockon stuff.

and no bata tester do not count. sorry. ps i came here to post this after talking to alot of people that were geting tired of the game the was it is as thay see it we have ben whateing long enough for this simple stuff to be fixed. thanks for geting on this. :)

here are the links

http://web.tiscali.it/ivancorso/files_fighters/SU-27_FLANKER.htm

http://www.tayyareci.com/rusfuzeleri/aa10.htm

and thare are many more : http://www.softwar.net/rfed.html

ect...ect...

Sorry I don’t see the need for this:

Stat example: A2A kills on the 504th server last updated: Sunday, 26-Feb-2006 20:01:05 GMT

A2A kills:

1st place: MiG-29S: 2597

2nd place: F-15C: 2054

3rd place Su-33: 1106

4th place Su-27: 1091

The mig has also positive kill ratio vs the F-15C:

MiG-29S 667:574 F-15C

BTW, The su-30 can carry R-77 but is not a flyable!

and good pilots have positive kill ratio’s using only R27RE/EM and ET :icon_supe

You have a point; it is 5 times harder to score with SAR!

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

Lets not forget that the R-77 is not even in russian service yet.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Looks like I'm late to the part.

Sixer, stop complaining and learn how to use the weapons given to you. Lots of others have.

You might say 'beta testers don't count' but it so happens that Beta testers were told what ED was told BY THE RUSSIAN AIR FORCE.

No R-77 on Russian flankers, except for the newest version of the Su-27, of which there are only a few.

The real Su-33 is also NEVER GOING TO BE UPGRADED. No R-77's there, either, on the real plane.

The AA-9 is for MiG-31 ONLY.

I hope this helps. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Lets not forget that the R-77 is not even in russian service yet.

It is funny because I found this link which includes also the su-33 as a platform for the R-77.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/russia/aa-12-specs.htm

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

It is funny because I found this link which includes also the su-33 as a platform for the R-77.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/russia/aa-12-specs.htm

And there are lotsa links proving that it cannot use the R-77, including every single OFFICIAL source. That's right, even Sukhoi, the company that builds and upgrades these things, says it cannot. See where this is going?

In any case, I will keep repeating myself - the R-77 in LOMAC is without doubt the best MRAAM in the game. Yes, it is superior to even the AMRAAM ;)

Next?

sigzk5.jpg

Here we go again another post, where is my 77's on the flankers, where is the EA's. Deal with it the timeframe on this game is anyone's guess, but those missiles aren't in it. Just play the game and enjoy it, learn different tactics.

I love it when folks read something on one or two Internet sites and then kick off threads like this.

This is a RUSSIAN company advised by ex-RUSSIAN airforce pilots with RUSSIAN programmers doing a Sim with particular versions of RUSSIAN aircraft and particular versions of RUSSIAN weapons.

Naturally some random Italian website or maybe that Turkish website know far more about it - LOL.......

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

PRACTICE AND GET BETTER INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING!!!!

When I first started to play this game and fly the flankers (whenever it came out) I would be constantly owned by Rugg and anyone else who had a little skill in the F-15 with Guns and AMRAAMS. I would say this is crap, bla bla bla, or the F-15 is uber comared to the rest of the planes....

After a couple years of learning I can now fly any flanker online or off with almost a 0 loss record, and when I do get shot down it is a easily recogonizable as to what I did wrong.

It's the PILOT not the plane. (if people want I could work on a website to back this up, that way there is a link to official proof that I am correct)

THE BIGGEST LESSON I LEARNED FLYING INLINE IS: KNOW WHEN TO RUN!!

is this ok?

I looked and looked and looked and never could find any credible source confirming that Su-27 that is modeled in Lock On can carry ARH missiles.

Su-27, at the time, had far superior digital data link then anything F-15 had. And Su-27 was designed to work with GCI and AWACS. Thats why I strongly recommend that on line missions that include Su-27's should at least have GCI active in it.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

I looked and looked and looked and never could find any credible source confirming that Su-27 that is modeled in Lock On can carry ARH missiles.

Su-27, at the time, had far superior digital data link then anything F-15 had. And Su-27 was designed to work with GCI and AWACS. Thats why I strongly recommend that on line missions that include Su-27's should at least have GCI active in it.

Can you elaborate more on this "datalink?" AFAIK, it just allowed GCI operators and A-50s to cue friendly interceptors on target, and did not exactly serve as a situational-awareness tool that JTIDS/FDL has become in the F-15. IIRC, it wasn't a datalink in the western sense.

BTW, by the late 80s, a squadron of F-15Cs had JTIDS ;)

sigzk5.jpg