whare are we going now?

sixer

Here we go again another post, where is my 77's on the flankers, where is the EA's. Deal with it the timeframe on this game is anyone's guess, but those missiles aren't in it. Just play the game and enjoy it, learn different tactics.

lol the 169th talking to me about tactics.

but eney whay only one person here has proof of what thay are talking about as far as a plane that dose not cary that kind of missles would be the f-15 careing the 120-c that came out in 90s

and I have pilots that fly thes planes i could get them to talk to some at (eagle) but thay say thay will not come on here and "talk to people that do know what thay are talking about" sins thay have taken a look at thes forms befor.

sixersig4iv.jpg

do not run fly!

but eney whay only one person here has proof of what thay are talking about as far as a plane that dose not cary that kind of missles would be the f-15 careing the 120-c that came out in 90s

and I have pilots that fly thes planes i could get them to talk to some at (eagle) but thay say thay will not come on here and "talk to people that do know what thay are talking about" sins thay have taken a look at thes forms befor.

huh?

I'm sorry. Are you saying you know people who'll tell ED that the Russian air force is LYING about what they arm their aircraft with?

I know a few of those, too ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Apparently Mr.Sixer has a little trouble with spelling correctly...but is this the way how you should threat a person? There are people all around the world with disability of communicating correctly, should we not listen to them? Should we diss them cause of that? It's like you see a true war hero that came from a conflict, he lost a leg and then you see him on the street saying: "haha look, he doesn't have a leg!"

Think about your actions people.

• Like 1

A thread titled "I am having trouble with my missiles missing, what am I doing wrong?" would have been a lot more productive Sixer. By now you would have been given enough infomation & tactics by various people & squads to increase your skills (and kill score) a lot in any plane. And you would have learned that the Mig & Su's are deadly with correct tactics.

All missiles ingame are very effective when used properly.

And yes, talk to the 169th, 44th, 77th, RVE, 504th and other squads who develop tactics, You might actually learn something and you will find most are friendly & willing to share.

Cheers

Hold on... we need to really get things out in the open here....

I need to have it cleared with my superiors, but im about to show you proof that not only can the Su-27 carry R-77's and the new R-27eX v.24's.... but there's the more advanced R-92 ...

R-92 Specs

Range: Rmax- 400km Rmin- 60cm

Size: bout the size of an Amraam

Speed: Mach 50

Guidance: Seeker head has Fully Active Foppler (yes Foppler!,) all-aspect Thermal homing, laser designated guidance, and terminal acoustic guidance. THATS 4 in one!!!

G-loads- it can pull 900 g's

It was made in 1992, mass produced but held in reserve in case "something" happened...brb...lemme find that site

Can I get one on my F-15 Fudd? Where do I LOPE this in? ;)

Awww GG.... You dont even want me to get started on what the Raytheon and BAE have held back on ...

It's the AIM-131 DamnRaam! It'll strip the paint off your aircraft and give your RIO a permenant orange afro!

• Like 1

the f15 is definitely no super plane

and the amraam is definitely no supermissle.

sure you can unload 8 of them and run away at mach 2, but it means nothing if they dont hit.

The AMRAAM is combat proven and likewise the F-15 has yet to loose. The R77 is not combat proven and I'm sure the 120 has a higher probability of an A/A kill than any other missile. What isn't modeled in lockon is the rest of the F-15s radar capabilities and the other versions of the 120.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

The AMRAAM is combat proven and likewise the F-15 has yet to loose.
It was never used against Soviet Union or Russia in combat.

The R77 is not combat proven ...
I wonder why?

...and I'm sure the 120 has a higher probability of an A/A kill than any other missile.
That is just your opinion an I fully respect it. But, it is just an opinion.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

It doesn't matter which missile, the AMRAAM or R-77, is better in real life. Each has their strengths/things it does better than the other. However, as it is modelled in LOMAC right now, the R-77 has all of its strengths modelled (superior kinematic performance), while the AMRAAM does not have its strengths modelled (superior seeker/software).

Thus, neglecting the virtual pilot for this, the MiG-29S/R-77 combination is the most difficult to beat in LOMAC.

sigzk5.jpg

Thus, neglecting the virtual pilot for this, the MiG-29S/R-77 combination is the most difficult to beat in LOMAC.
Good F-15 pilot in Lock On uses numerical advantage of the ARH, fuel quantity and speed over MiG-29. And that is how it would be in real life as well I believe.

Anyway, in Lock On, both pilots get as close to each other as possible and launche, both then turn 180 deg and escape. They then return to battle and do the sam thing. Until MiG is out of missiles. Also if a duel is fought far from MiG home base, MiG is toast, he will run out of fuel.

At low level, MiG 29A, flying at 450 knots ca be on station, 100nm far from homebase, for 5 minutes only (source: How to fly and fight in MiG 29 by Jon Lake). MiG 29 is often called an airport defender, because it can not fly far away from its own airport.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

That is just your opinion an I fully respect it. But, it is just an opinion.

Yep. However the opinion of Russian weapons designers is that the AMRAAM has a good number of advantages over the R77 ... or more accurately, the RVV-AE which is essentially the export version of the R-77 which apparently doesn't exist in a non-export version yet.

AMRAAM wins. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Real life kill ratio for the F-15 is 104-0 at the moment.

True, and whilst I agree that you can only fight the fights that you are presented with, you have to admit that some of those 104 encounters were probably about as hard as clubbing baby seals.....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

you have to admit that some of those 104 encounters were probably about as hard as clubbing baby seals.....

Great analogy, made me chuckle. Hey, we all need new coats :D

Dual Core Poll Please Vote

Rack Rig: Rosewill RSV-L4000 | Koolance ERM-3K3UC | Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.9ghz w/EK Monoblock | Asus Rampage IV Black Edition | 64GB 2133mhz | SLI TitanXP w/ EK Waterblocks | 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB | Seasonic 1000w Titanium | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | TM Warthog HOTAS w/40cm Extension | MFG Crosswind Rudders | Obutto R3volution | HP Reverb

Real life kill ratio for the F-15 is 104-0 at the moment.

But I assume there weren't many one on one or 2 on 2 combats without AWACS support on the F-15's side. So, it measn that the surrounding /environment was always prepared to give the F-15 the advantage to succeed, by taking out Sam and then use AWACS with Misisons.

So the statistic is rather worthless for Lomac-Modelling. The Reason why the Mig 29 and the Su-27 have good stats in online playing is that they are used with the right tactics.

I like the differences of the planes, and everyone has a special advantage. Just learn it, plus the disadvantage of the opponent and use it for your survival.

I'd Love to see AEs and R77 on SU's too, but not if they destroy the online gameplay, and I guess the F-15 would be nearly worthless then.

And if you cant score with russian planes take the F-15, and score with her. Or try and learn tactics, its frustrating to fight agains active missile spammers, but if you kick one's ass, nothing can beat THAT feeling.

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз