What to buy Combined Arms or F-15C?

Hello all.

I already have the A-10c and I am after something else I can jump on when I need a change.

I was 99% sure on getting combined arms to use it with the A-10c on missions so I can control the ground troops and also shoot stuff myself.

But I am still unsure as read bad comments about it needs updating a lot to get some stuff working.

So my other option that I like the look of is the F-15c as it looks like fun to fly :)

So CA vs F-15 what do you think is best addon to get right now?

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers.

Def go for the f15c!

Asus z170 motherboard; Intel i5-6600K OCd to 4,5GHz; Corsair 32GB DDR4 3000MHz; ASUS Cerberus 1070 Ti; Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD; Schiit Valhalla 2 headphone amp w/ Bifrost multibit DAC and Sennheiser 650 headphones; HP Reverb; Saitek x65-F; TrackIR5

Even in beta the F-15C is a better value.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

LOL Just get FC3:smartass: Bigger Bang for the Buck:megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

IMHO it depends on what you want to do. CA and F-15C are complete different "Games"..so do you want to bring some life to the Battlefield go for CA..if you want to fly a Jet as realistic as it can be nowadays (FM-wise) go for the F-15. So you question is a bit like "what to buy..a banana or a football?"

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

I would more reccomend that you go buy the F-15 because it is more supported and much less buggy.

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

FC3 is the best (you'll get the f-15 + the su-27 standalones (su-27 should be coming soon enough)). But F-15 if you don't want russian planes. CA isn't that usefull, as map makers are using big distances to separate teams, so you'll be spending your time driving/waiting for an aircraft to pass by.

IMHO it depends on what you want to do. CA and F-15C are complete different "Games"..so do you want to bring some life to the Battlefield go for CA..if you want to fly a Jet as realistic as it can be nowadays (FM-wise) go for the F-15. So you question is a bit like "what to buy..a banana or a football?"

Buy the football, you can do fun things with the banana but the football will last longer and you'll gain more friends, hell you're more likely to make more enemies than friends using a banana against others.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

FC3 is the best (you'll get the f-15 + the su-27 standalones (su-27 should be coming soon enough)). But F-15 if you don't want russian planes. CA isn't that usefull, as map makers are using big distances to separate teams, so you'll be spending your time driving/waiting for an aircraft to pass by.

This. Why spend $25 to get the F-15C, and then probably spend $15-25 for the Su-27 or some other plane if you want them? Just get FC3 as you'll get a bunch of planes.

Thanks all.

So I think everyone so far says f-15/fc3 :)

I know what your saying about them being completely different, my decision was mostly based on what is more playable,useable and supported product.

I love the the idea of CA but if you can't do much at this time then no point buying it just yet?

And I am still learning the A-10c basic stuff but would use FC3 when I need a break some times :)

I am leaning more to Fc3 at this point :)

Thanks

you may want to see when the next sale is too..:thumbup:

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Flaming Cliffs 3 way better value I bought it an love having all 7 planes to pick my battles with their all cool, there's always little bugs in all code, just ignore the complaining droves, you won't regret it if you love sims. Buying individual planes makes no sense at the price an for later. FC3 best choice!

Edited by thinkr

Modded CapLoz HeliosV2.1_1280x1024.zip

2x 1080p 22"Monitors, Saitek X52, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Trackir5, Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel Q9550 @3.8Ghz, EP45-UD3L, 8GB Ram, Nvidia 560Ti 2GB, 2x 500GB Velociraptor

Flaming Cliffs 3

DCS:A10C,KA-50, Huey, Mi-8, WWII Euro 40+ Supporter, Mig21

Falcon 4 BMS

IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946

Take on Helicopters

Arma 2 AO + PMC + BF All Addons Series

Arma 3

EECH & EEAH

Medivac & Search and Rescue 4 Series

I got CA when it came out. Never even opened the game to have a look at it. Couldn't tell you any more about it than you get to drive and shoot from ground things.

Get the damn jet!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG Rampage Extreme VI; i9 7900X (all 10 cores at 4.5GHz); 32 Gb Corsair Dominator DDR4; EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid; 1Tb Samsung 960 Evo M2; 2Tb Samsung 850 Pro secondary.

Oculus Rift; TM Warthog; Saitek Combat Pros.

The difference is that F-15C have a standard system model, and in A-10C you have an advanced systems model!!, not only that things are clickable, but they do what are intended to.

Both flight models are equal, PFM (professional flight model), but the gap in realism between the A-10C and F-15C in the MFD functions, weapons settings, etc, is huge!.

Edited by JunMcKill

If you own FC3 then you own both the F15c and the A10a :thumbup:

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5