Sound Effects

Xealot

Hello lockon.ru !

I have not been on this forum much before, but i have looked alot at the ubisoft movie maker forum for lomac.. I would much gladly have produced a video of lomac by now if it wasnt for my shitty pc :icon_evil

Anyway, If i do create a movie, i would like to know if anyone know how i can put the "millitary radio" effect on a sound?

Basically recording our teamspeak when we fly, add all that nice noise which you normally hear on military radios and then the distorted voices

Im very bad at audio editing so please try be a bit easy going when you reply!

Thanks in advance,

- Xealot

The community newbie

http://winsbydefault.com/pics/dctf1ibxh7.gif

Replace this image! It's too big! © Administration

(max size: 150pix height, 50kb)

I know what you mean.

It's pretty hard to realistically do AM radio distortion. I've been using Adobe Audigy (former CoolEdit) app, you can do such a things there.. but for better effects it is good to record pure AM radio distorion by yourself and then mix it in TS recording.

PS. I've once asked on TeamSpeak wishlist forum for a possibility to add sound filters by channel operators to simulate diffrent AM characteristics. But ppl laughed because most of them ask for better sound quality, and I asked for something totally diffrent :)

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Haha yes, I have too had ideas of asking a comm. program developer to intengrate a function for adding that sort of sound distortion

I got Adobe Audition 2.0 just recently, i have only took a very quick peak into it but i have not much of a clue what to do really :confused:

If you know *anything* that could possibly lead me to the right way, it would be greatly appreciated!

- Xealot

The community newbie

http://winsbydefault.com/pics/dctf1ibxh7.gif

Replace this image! It's too big! © Administration

(max size: 150pix height, 50kb)