Uploading DCS flown on OCULUS on Youtube =)

Greetings all!! I have been a member for many years but now with the Oculus Rift support I have begun to fly even more.

I will be uploaded videos of Oculus Rift onto youtube.

This is the new VIDEO, with better FPS not 100% clear after the format change but its pretty good. Runs smooth minus a few moments of FPS drops.

The link below is the original video with low FPS, ill leave it up until I replace it.

Enjoy!

If you have any request or questions let me know....

Hope I posted this in the right area.

Thanks!

clearskies AKA smartcocker on youtube.

Edited by clearskies

why do people take off from the parking ramp.. lol....

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

actually i do the same always, :D starting with hot engines and taking off immadiately from taxiways, parking ramps, roads next to the base :megalol: a real scramble

runway is too far and sometimes crowded by clients in mp, and no time for rolling irl

otherwise that's a fun takeoff however i know some virtual teams do not like that kinda immediate jump in the air :rotflmao:

by the way, i think we all do the same with the uh-1h or have you ever taxi to the runway in the huey :P

sign-pic4.jpg

Frame rate was really bad on that video,I would improve that before making anymore videos.

Intel i7 6700k OC 4.7ghz

Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero Motherboard

Zotac GTX980ti 6GB Amp Extreme

32 GB DDR4 3200 RAM

Oculus Rift CV1

Thrustmaster Warthog

by the way, i think we all do the same with the uh-1h or have you ever taxi to the runway in the huey :P

I do. Hover-taxiing the Huey is fun. :)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Yeah there were alot of AI aircraft and objects bogging the FPS down it seems.

perhaps because of the two different screens what dcs needs to handle for oculus got the low fps, there were not too many ai imho, 20-25 maybe

would be interesting to see the same video without any ai ac

sign-pic4.jpg

I've dealt with my share of people trying to take off on the taxi-way, and running into me while taxi-ing in the A-10C, that's why I stick to a small list of servers that I go to.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Frame rate was really bad on that video,I would improve that before making anymore videos.

Yep! It recorded correctly, then changing format killed the FPS. NEW VIDEO IS UP and looks GREAT!

This was my 5th million time recording, I just wanted to get airborne and didnt want to spawn on the runway lol.

Must be a hard time pressing the correct buttons on the keyboard and reading checklists or so when using the Oculus Rift?

It is challenging for sure. But with the Thrustmaster Warthog system its pretty easy once its configured.

I've dealt with my share of people trying to take off on the taxi-way, and running into me while taxi-ing in the A-10C, that's why I stick to a small list of servers that I go to.

That always works!

Here is the new VIDEO!

It's still very choppy,maybe its the capture software you are using,here is a more fluid video

and this

Intel i7 6700k OC 4.7ghz

Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero Motherboard

Zotac GTX980ti 6GB Amp Extreme

32 GB DDR4 3200 RAM

Oculus Rift CV1

Thrustmaster Warthog

Is it possible to record that not looks like binoculars? Can be recorded as you see it?

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

Is it possible to record that not looks like binoculars? Can be recorded as you see it?

In order to you see like he sees it, you should have original video file, 3D glasses, and to use such e.g. stereoscopic player.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Everything is possible ...