DCS Summer 2014 Sale

This would be a great time for those BS2 Upgrade users that are having issues with the whole BS1+BS2 Upgrade install issues to just upgrade to BS2 Full for $16.... :music_whistling:

As for me... I have everything, so I sit and wait for the F-86F in a month or so. :pilotfly:

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Already have everything. Just bought Mi8 and F-15C at full price earlier this month. But well, glad to support ED.

It always makes me curious how ED manages to make any money with such huge sales. I mean they have these things more often than steam and they undercut their products by such a huge margin.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

This would be a great time for those BS2 Upgrade users that are having issues with the whole BS1+BS2 Upgrade install issues to just upgrade to BS2 Full for $16.... :music_whistling:

As for me... I have everything, so I sit and wait for the F-86F in a month or so. :pilotfly:

I agree Skates. I might just go ahead and do that to support ED and to clean up the install process.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

I`ll tell you how - when i last seen such deep price cuts i just bought everything they offer...

and i dont even fly half of them at all...

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Huey is ugly? Its the most beautiful bird known to mankind!

+uh-1

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Disappointed that MiG-21 was not out by now. :(

Already have everything. Just bought Mi8 and F-15C at full price earlier this month. But well, glad to support ED.

It always makes me curious how ED manages to make any money with such huge sales. I mean they have these things more often than steam and they undercut their products by such a huge margin.

Every game developer (save for a select few) run massive discounts. It is simply how the business model for games, especially digital downloads are these days. ED still makes revenue off of Steam, although Valve takes a cut of the profits. Buying directly from the ED website even at further discounts may still result in more profits going to ED depending on the prices.

Why does the Mi-8 always have very little of a discount compared to the other aircraft? (like it is 30% off, but the others are mostly 60% off)

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

Why does the Mi-8 always have very little of a discount compared to the other aircraft? (like it is 30% off, but the others are mostly 60% off)

Cuz it's newer.

Look at the List in order they were released and you shall see the trend.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

To bad I already have them all, although I'm think about spending the £9.50 and buying Blackshark 2 again so I don't have to keeps installing Blackshark 1 and upgrading.

Please release more content and take my money!

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey

Just checked the Modules manager page under Installed and says Belsimtek next to F-15C??

Off topic but is Belsimtek really a different company? or is it a different office on the same company with more or less the same staff?

Bah.. doesn't matter as long as we get quality products :)

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

Just checked the Modules manager page under Installed and says Belsimtek next to F-15C??

Off topic but is Belsimtek really a different company? or is it a different office on the same company with more or less the same staff?

Bah.. doesn't matter as long as we get quality products :)

Belsimtek is a 3rd party company and not technically a branch of Eagle Dynamics.

But yeah you're right, doesn't matter as long as they keep making aircraft as good as the UH-1/Mi-8 ;)

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

yap BST is an ED Partner Company..so they have deeper insights into DCS World then regular 3rd party devs I guess (so they programmed the F-15 PFM..and the F-15 is an ED Plane)

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

Also, when dual cockpit functionality finally lands you'll be lonely in the shark!

...but you'll still be dead flying that Huey if I spot you in my Shark, regardless of how many mates you have onboard ;)

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Do any of the FC3 modules come with a campaign like the Black Shark and the 'Hog? I'm not very good with the mission editor to create missions for myself :(

Yeah, each plane has its own campaign in FC3 and some of them are pretty long. There's also a ton of user made campaigns available for download and they are great too.

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

Bought FC3 and the Huey. The Huey is absolutely gut-wrenching and heart-pounding to fly. I've just got a Logitech Extreme 3d pro and no rudder pedals, so its intense to do ANYTHING with it. Its amazing.

hey i have that same joystick! is the rudder twist sufficient in helis from your experience? i've been putting off buying the heli sims because i assume it just won't work well

hey i have that same joystick! is the rudder twist sufficient in helis from your experience? i've been putting off buying the heli sims because i assume it just won't work well

Due to how I fly (aka badly) I find myself accidentally using the rudder alot when moving my stick left or right. You can fly a bit better by decreasing saturation, but overall I'd still kill a man for a pair of rudder pedals.

I'm told the stability of the KA-50 makes the situation much more tolerable, perhaps you should consider that as a starter? The Huey without pedals just... man... its rough. :pilotfly:

It depends on your stick's age/quality too. A fresh Extreme 3d Pro I imagine will be nice and stiff. Mine's getting on in years, sadly. Still keeps steady, but has its moments of twitchiness. And twitching is what you DONT want in a helo, because you'll feel it alot more than a plane.