Saitek X52 Pro or Saitek X55?

:helpsmilie: Worth buying the X52 Pro? What problems you guys know the X52 Pro? Better wait for the X55?

:joystick: Saitek X52 Pro. :book:

01-Problem I found was the dead zone.

02-You know more problems?

:joystick: Saitek X55.:book:

01-I found nothing so far.

Thank you all! :thumbup:

Google Traslator.

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

You might want to have a look at this thread.

X-55 Rhino Hotas Issues and Problems

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I have an X-52 pro, it's a pretty solid product, but has some flaws. First, all the sliders on the throttle(but not the throttle itself) are not that great, they are not very accurate and will jitter between a few percents(like you set it to 70%, but it will keep going back and forth between ~68 and ~73). Second, the MFD is pretty much useless and has lots of bugs. Before an update, if a word was too long on the MFD, it would blue screen my computer. Even though that is supposedly fixed now, there are still a few other bugs I get, like spelling errors. Say I'm on Mode 1 and using my SU-33 profile, the MFD will say "Mede 1, S-33".

Other than those things I like it a lot. All the hats/buttons/modes will let you fit pretty much everything you need for all the functions you need in DCS, and the software is really helpful for making those mappings.

• Like 1