Splash Compilation. Tag them and Bag them.

A splash compilation of multiple recordings from online gameplay. Enjoy :)

And if you feel like it, join us online and fly with us or against us.

Another interesting flight with a german painted MIG-29. Didn't even know we had those :)

Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.

Can you guy's check the second vid. Have a look at the engagement that starts at 9:25. I lock uo a guy and fire at him and miss. I miss twice actually. How i don't know.

But the first miss actually hits another plane. I knew there was a second plane. But not that close. And it was pure lukc. My missile went mad dog after it missed the first plane and than reaquired the other one and hit it. Or am i seeing this wrong?

I actually did not notice this when playing. Only after i put it on youtube.

Yeah nice vids,

Yes it is not uncommon for a missile to lose lock and re-acquire another target, I have had friendly heat seeking missile hit me when it missed its intended target then found me in its path!

You really need to get a TrackIR or other head tracking at least if you want to be competitive on-line. It will improve your situational awarenesses by x5 and increase your general ability as well because you will not have to think about looking around with the keys.

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey

Nice but...

It's a little weird angle gripping and lock target (more than 100 degrees :huh: ) started at 15:19 in your second video DCS World Agressors:

Edited by Falcon_S

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

Nice but...

It's a little weird angle gripping and lock target (more than 100 degrees :huh: ) started at 15:19 in your second video DCS World Aggressors:

Don't see anything weird. But i'm no expert off-course. I do this all the time. I knew the target was there. But i expected him lower and flying away from me. But that wasn't so. you can see me searching for him for a brief moment with my nose tilted down, till the vertical scan mode acquires the target up high, flying towards me with me and him flying at high speed. He was still in front of me when i locked him up. But because i checked visually if my air brakes where deployed he almost overshot me and i almost lose the lock. This guy was on the edge of my sensors.

It's exactly what Ralfidude say's.

Edited by winchesterdelta1

Sorry tracks have already been deleted. But it is easely reproduced with a buddy. Next time if the same situation occurs i will post the track for you.

What i dont understand is why you ask me not to delete my video if i can not find the track!! I'm proud enough already that i could actually shoot multiple people down and still survive. And maybe some beginners can take something useful out of it. So i am surprised where this "Don't delete the video" comes from in your PM.

But if there is a slight possibility you think i'm cheating i will gladly send you some other saved tracks and all my future tracks to you. So every MP sortie i do can be checked by you and others in detail.

I'm not sure if you think im cheating. And maybe im totally wrong here. But im getting pretty tired to explain myself everytime something happens that people can't place or getting killed by their own mistakes because they think they do everything right so he must be cheating.

You can be my wingman, anytime;)

BadK

MSI Z270 Gaming M7

Core I7 7700K @ 5.0 GHz

MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming Trio

Corsair Vengence DDR4 2666 32GB

Corsair LE SSD 960GB

Corsair HX 650W

Corsair H100i v2

Corsair 460X Case

Windows 10 Pro 64

CH Products (FS, PT, PP)

Oculus CV1

Sorry tracks have already been deleted. But it is easely reproduced with a buddy. Next time if the same situation occurs i will post the track for you.

What i dont understand is why you ask me not to delete my video if i can not find the track!! I'm proud enough already that i could actually shoot multiple people down and still survive. And maybe some beginners can take something useful out of it. So i am surprised where this "Don't delete the video" comes from in your PM.

But if there is a slight possibility you think i'm cheating i will gladly send you some other saved tracks and all my future tracks to you. So every MP sortie i do can be checked by you and others in detail.

I'm not sure if you think im cheating. And maybe im totally wrong here. But im getting pretty tired to explain myself everytime something happens that people can't place or getting killed by their own mistakes because they think they do everything right so he must be cheating.

No, no, no and no :D

Like as i just said you in PM - just wanted to see and don`t worry about all of that.

S!

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH!