AvioDev C-101: New project announcement

JuanOscar

AVIODEV-LOGO-TRANS-ED.png

C-101 AVIOJET

Dear Everyone,

We are excited to announce to the community our first project, the C-101 "Aviojet".

The C-101 Aviojet is an advanced jet trainer and light attack aircraft, entering service with the Spanish AF in 1980.The C-101 was also operated by the Air Forces of Chile, Jordan and Honduras. Through many years of service, the Aviojet has proved itself as a reliable aircraft, being an excellent platform for training and aerobatic flight, and is used by the premier aerobatic team of the Spanish Air Force, the Patrulla Águila.

The team behind the C-101 for DCS World is AvioDev, who are located in Spain and the UK. The team is comprised of 4 members:

Peyvolt : Modeller

Tango : Systems developer

JO : Textures

Alezmad : Technical Advisor

Also you can follow us in our facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Aviodev

Development on the C-101 was a painstaking task, in order that the models, textures, and systems accurately matched the real aircraft. Thanks to working directly with pilots and technicians of the real aircraft, we are able to bring you an exceptional simulation. At the current time, the aircraft has been developed with SFM and full clickable cockpit, but AFM is planned, and we are currently looking for an AFM devolper to create the flight model for our C-101 project, and possible future projects. If you would be interested in this position, please contact us via PM.

---------------------------------

Our C101 project teaser: Recommended to watch it in 1080.

---------------------------------

Screen_140430_205222-ED.jpg

Screen_140609_081710-ED.jpg

vlcsnap-2014-06-09-09h40m53s56.jpg

Edited by JuanOscar

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Thanks for sharing JuanOscar,

and good luck with the project!

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Welcome to the forums guys, excited to see your work!

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looks good work in the pit... I would make more details into external 3D model... looks like nice trainer aircraft, I would like if someone would do Yugoslavian G2 Galeb and/or G4 Super Galeb. :)

So good luck with this project!

No longer active in DCS...

This comes as a pleasant surprise. I love these little jets that can double as COIN and FAC birds.

In lieu of an A-37 or an HA-200, this will be more than acceptable.

Which variant is this going to model?

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Thanks for your nice comments.

Versions planned are EB (Trainer) and CC (Light attack). We are developing first the EB, and as you can see at the end of the teaser, doing some work on CC version as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I hope it's a success for you, JuanOscar, and the rest of the team.

You'll probably get a purchase from me. I've got a little time in L-39s, I imagine the performance isn't too different?

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Very nice, will probably buy this one.

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]