AvioDev C-101: New project announcement

JuanOscar

Hi,

The creation of a new scenario has been discussed, and is a possibility. But right now is just an idea which has to becomes into a solid project, because is not only up to us.

We have to move step by step, and not only that but also creating the road in front of us with yellow bricks. :D

Edited by JuanOscar

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

New info from your facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Aviodev?fref=nf

El C-101EB con los colores de Chile! Mañana comienza la fase de pruebas en la versión EB, encontrándose ya en un estado muy avanzado. Además esta semana comenzamos con la versión CC, la cual incluye la capacidad de portar armamento, evolución del motor y nuevos sistemas.

Va a ser muy interesante volar ambas versiones!

The C-101EB with the Chile colours! Tomorrow starts the test phase on the EB version, being in a very advanced status. After this week, we are going to start the CC version, which inlcudes the capabilities to carry weapons, an engine upgrade, and new systems.

It's going to be very interesting to fly both versions!

10688400_557147864413687_544945346530999367_o.jpg

We are excited to announce to the community our first project, the C-101 "Aviojet"...

JuanOscar with the current process of the aircraft development is possible wait for 2014 BETA? Or actually planning realese 2015 only?

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

JuanOscar with the current process of the aircraft development is possible wait for 2014 BETA? Or actually planning realese 2015 only?

Hi, our idea is to release in 2014 EB and CC with SFM and upgrade later with AFM. But not depending entirely from us. So we have to keep working. :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi, our idea is to release in 2014 EB and CC with SFM and upgrade later with AFM. But not depending entirely from us. So we have to keep working. :smilewink:

Very good to JuanOscar it now, I hope you and your team can do this and whil still see in 2014 this realese. Can be assured that I and the brazilian group =Agulhas Negras= will be suport this. Thanks i and wish a great job for all developer team.

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello guys,

A little message for salute the awesome work of the C-101, I'm under the charm.

I wait with impatience in the future the AFM release because this module he well deserved.

Thanks again, Skull.

• 4 months later...
Thank you AvioDev, just bought the C-101 to give you a little support. Can''t wait to see this trainer becoming a killer. (Y)

Yeah its not too bad actually, the flight model is crap, but the rest is pretty cool, love the GPU modeling, that was an awesome idea whoever thought of that. I wonder if that could be modded and used with all the aircraft when you want ground power, instead of the invisible fairies that come and give you ground power and fix your aircraft.