Op Joint Warrior

FLANKERATOR

21:00z its to late..we will slep in our planes when mission started.

Can we use our server or other to start mission also in 19:00z?

p.s. Can i change plane after landing?

Edited by MAD MAX

http://www.ukrfalcons.com

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic3246_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Сквад UVAF проводит набор пилотов на Су-27/МиГ-29/F-15.

По всем вопросам обращаться в: http://www.ukrfalcons.com

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea, but we are a bit short on GCI candidates...unless you guys can provide yours. I have no issues with this as long as you read the rules and scoring update to avoid any misunderstanding as I wont be able to be present in both matches if running simultaneously.

I'd suggest you get in touch directly with Frostie and agree on a more convenient time for all of you guys. I'll inform 51st about this too, but please contact Frostie, try to work it out together and keep me posted.

Cheers.

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

Thanks, Ralfi was looking forward to fly'n with you again..:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Is there a pool to pick GCI from?Will there not be an Overlord? Rip did a Great job last go round:thumbup: Thx Bro..

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Flanker, sorry but I need to drop out of the match.

Good luck guys and have fun!

Thanks Ralfi.

FLANKERATOR IN FOR THE AVAILABLE SPOT!

Confirmed. Thanks mate.

Thanks Flankenator, give please my slot to the next in line that is not of =71= or =56= Groups, I think is Crash.

Regards.

Thanks mate. looking forward to seeing you guys on the next event!

Is there a pool to pick GCI from?Will there not be an Overlord? Rip did a Great job last go round:thumbup: Thx Bro..

We're not sure we will keep GCI support as it seems we will have to run both battles at the same time (T1vT2 on 51st server and T2vT3 on 104th server), which means we would need 4 people performing GCI.

UVAF(T3) can not start at 2100z (midnight in Ukraine), so that's another reason why we may need to run both battles at the same time (1900z).

To be confirmed, and if confirmed, this would mean both Maverick and Riptide flying in T2. On the other hand, Spanker had to be called up to replace Ralfi, and the only way to keep 373rd members together in the same team would be to move them into T1 alongside Spanker and bring 2 independent pilots into T2.

This is how it would look like once the above has been confirmed.

Team 1

DanielNL - Kunz - =36=Gaanalma - 373vFS_TaliG - 373vFS_Greg - 373vFS_Chrico - 373vFS SPANKER

Team 2

- 104cdt_Blaze - 104th_RIPTIDE - 104th_Maverick - 104th_Spade - =2IAE=FahhhBG - TurboRUSH - Slowhand

Team 3

=UVAF=Backfire - =UVAF=ALexfly - =UVAF=GregOzby - =UVAF=Voka - =UVAF=Recoba - =UVAF=MAD_MAX - =UVAF=Peter

Team 4

<51>Breakshot, <51>Frostie, <51>Teknetinium, <51>X-man, <51>Soviet - <51>Rage - <51>Camper -

<51>Shaman ( 1 pilot on Reserve)

Edited by FLANKERATOR

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

works for me..

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

Max this start time has been planned for a LONG time, perhaps you could have given more notice than 4 days!

Next time please ask earlier for a different start time sir, this has caused lots of problems now, but we will fix :)

No you cannot change plane my friend.

Edit...sorry Max my bad, I see we changed the Sunday to 21:00z the same day you posted it was too late... confusion at our end, this will teach me to post first thing in the morning without having my coffee!!! Sorry again sir!

S!

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

You can sleep! we have 6dof cockpits, they are very relaxing :D

please do it! :D

Ok I ll stop kidding... see u guys!

(im so excited)

:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

FINAL ROSTER & SCHEDULE

Final roster, scoring and schedule

Team 1

DanielNL - Kunz - 373vFS_TaliG - 373vFS_Greg - 373vFS_Chrico - 373vFS SPANKER

373vFS_Crash

Team 2

- 104cdt_Blaze - 104th_RIPTIDE - 238th-Falcon - 104th_Spade - =2IAE=FahhhBG - TurboRUSH - Slowhand - =36=Gaanalma

Team 3

=UVAF=Backfire - =UVAF=ALexfly - =UVAF=GregOzby - =UVAF=Voka - =UVAF=Recoba - =UVAF=MAD_MAX - =UVAF=Peter

Team 4

<51>Breakshot, <51>Frostie, <51>Teknetinium, <51>X-man, <51>Soviet - <51>Rage - <51>Camper -

<51>Shaman (Reserve)

SCHEDULE

Saturday 28 June at 1830z: Pre-flight general gathering (51st TeamSpeak: 51st.hopto.org)

Saturday 28 June at 1900z: Team 1 vs Team 2 (104th server)

Saturday 28 June at 1930z: Team 3 vs Team 4 (51st Server)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday 29 June at 1900z: Final battle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCORING

• AWACS = 150pts
  • Battleship = 100pts
  • Tanker aircraft = 60pts
  • Fighter = 50pts
  • Striker = 25pts
  • S-300/Patriot = 80pts (for the whole battery)
  • Tor/Hawk = 40pts
  • Strela-10/Shilka = 6pts
  • Other vehicles and stationary targets = 1pt
  • A 100% bonus of the SAM value if at Gudauta/Sukhumi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES & VICTORY CONDITIONS

• Each battle maximum duration is 3 hours after which the team with the highest score will be declared winner.
  • If draw, the team with more survivors, having inflicted more damage to primary target win.
  • Battle will stop if all anti-air units are wiped off the primary objective -Guadauta/Sukhumi - 4 x TORS + 4 x Shilka + 4 x Strela.
  • Play hard, play fair and most of all have fun!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD MISSION HERE:

http://www.2shared.com/file/pHAFTJG6/Op_Joint_Warrior_V4.html

Edited by FLANKERATOR

And Ralfi is such a great A-10 pilot, as seen on YouTube... I will miss him... :( ;) (And yes slowhand we can switch)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

I think TurboRush is flying the Su25 for us as Sead so we maybe all good..:thumbup: Yeah I know what ya mean flew the last one with him and we had a blast!!

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

Ok, I have a good experience already with the awesome (and funny drunk xD ;) ) greeks in 373vFS, but I am also open for new experience with the 104th (though ofc. still prefer the 373vFS!). ;) :D

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Ok, I have a good experience already with the awesome (and funny drunk xD ;) ) greeks in 373vFS, but I am also open for new experience with the 104th (though ofc. still prefer the 373vFS!). ;) :D

:drunk: :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Omg... y y y so many guys in last moment change status... -.- :( :p