confused @ a bit irritated...

Mowgli

well the great terrain mod from Foxbeard lasted only for few hours , managed to download it but i see that due to disagreement with T@ker about acknowledgement/credit issue the link and the whole thread is down.

went to News3D, registered (bit difficult since Eng is not my native language and the site is in Italian) got the conformation immediately but cant download the terrain mod since i need to be VIP and that will take 2 months and for the administrators decision! :chair:

Now if that what i face when i want to use the Terrain mod from News3D why it needs to so difficult? T@ker isn't interested in money from the users so why all the obstacles on the way?

T@ker Mate : just upload your Terrain mod to DCS World user files or other server and let DCS Community enjoy your great work :beer:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i5 4690K | ASUS Z-97PRO Gaming Mobo | Nvidia Gigabyte GTX970 3.5/0.5 GB Windforce3 | G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD | Win10 Pro | Antec 750w 80 Bronze Modular

It was not just about not acknowledging the original author, it was about that the original author wanted to make sure his work is only available via his website - to archive exactly what you try to avoid: to get more people involved in his community.

so...

It was not just about not acknowledging the original author, it was about that the original author wanted to make sure his work is only available via his website - to archive exactly what you try to avoid: to get more people involved in his community.

it's about ego?

if the author wanted more expose to his site he can add a link- i will gladly visit his site and share his links with the Israeli community , this way he will surely get more visits to his site . but the marathon you have to do before you can use his mod - that a bit odd mate...:disgust:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i5 4690K | ASUS Z-97PRO Gaming Mobo | Nvidia Gigabyte GTX970 3.5/0.5 GB Windforce3 | G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD | Win10 Pro | Antec 750w 80 Bronze Modular