Is there a problem with OSA 9A33??

OK thanks Greco. I know during beta testing of the original LOMAC, we ran into this problem a few times and it was fixed by the next beta build. I wonder if it popped up again? Was just trying to eliminate reasons.

ijozic - Thanks for your constructive post. Your help really went a long way in trying to figure this out. Like it or not, patching to a previous install has been a problem (sometimes so subtle, people don't even know for a while) with the LOMAC line since LOMAC 1.0. But I wouldn't know.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Bug is found and fixed. Thanks for bugreport, Greco.

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

It got fixed?! when?

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Will the fix be released in another patch or do we wait for Black Shark? I ask because I recall Matt saying 1.12 was the last patch for FC. ("Thanks to ED and all the testers for the big effort getting the final patch for Flaming Cliffs out.")

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

No, I think it applies to mobile radar sams overall ... so I'm led to believe.
that bug was applyed to all SAMs with moving pylons, including Igla\Stinger.

Every SAM in the game is mobile. Communication would be very helpful here.
not every, from game point of view. units like stinger\igla or Patriot\S-300 are not moveable in game right now.

Will the fix be released in another patch or do we wait for Black Shark? I ask because I recall Matt saying 1.12 was the last patch for FC. ("Thanks to ED and all the testers for the big effort getting the final patch for Flaming Cliffs out.")
Matt is right. 1.12 was last patch to 1.1 game.

Bug was fixed in current beta of 1.2. so, hopefully, it will not appear in release version of Black Shark.

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

Thanks for the info, Dmut. Has the bug where smaller SAMS don't see supersonic planes been fixed?
I don't know that bug. track, please.

btw, SAM's have alot of limitations on acquiring targets (aspect, speed, altitude and combination of them), and smaller SAM got more limitations then bigger one, so you've probably run into situation with "limitation by target's factor".