Saitek X65F - B Button

Hey folks,

I need a little help about the B button on the top right hand side of the stick.

Used mine for like 3 years or so and opened it up for quite a few times for the little adjustments and cleaning.

Last time I did it, I lost the connection of the B button.

It has 2 cables - black and orange, orange one took off from where it belongs on the other end.

I checked the cables to make sure where it can be connected but couldn't find the right location.

I need to save this button gentz, any help will be appreciated.

Well my friend, Allow me a few minutes and I will Reluctantly take a peek.

I am guessing that you need to find where the orange wire connects to the base side of the stick and not at the button side?

I should just take pictures and post for reference.

Be patient , I am here and on the job.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] CPIAS FOR Saitek:

Saitek Flight instrument panels and X-52 pro mfd scripts for Dcs

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=94174

it's opened

Here are a few pics of the wiring for the X65 stick.

As for the b button , I am not sure which one is which but i found all of the orange wires and now all you have to do is find where the orange wire is not.

Pic 1 orange wire belongs third slot to the left on the bottom row of the short connector group.

Pic two orange wire belongs in slot three from the left on the top row of the longer connector group.

Pic three orange wire third from the RIGHT bottom row of the longer connection group.

Hope this helps.

DSC_0044.thumb.JPG.4ff07d0ef9727d9bb1c99cfd0f472b67.JPG

DSC_0048.thumb.JPG.3278bc2b73cc704329cf04b2a59dbbeb.JPG

DSC_0046.thumb.JPG.6a6000c94491192d88ec772bdb0a74e6.JPG

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] CPIAS FOR Saitek:

Saitek Flight instrument panels and X-52 pro mfd scripts for Dcs

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=94174

Hey bud,

Thanks for opening up the base from bottom and for those pictures.

But looks like it's my language barrier that tricked you bit about the status.

Problem is B button is at the top, it connects to the stick with 2 cables, black and orange coloured.

It connects to the bottom base card with a black coloured cable only, that's what I still have the connection on. The other cable (orange) is out from wherever it belongs.

If we divide the stick in 2 parts, as base part and stick part, I can see all the orange cables,

and I know where they go, checked all of them. None of them goes to the B button.

That helps me to track the problem bit more.

There is a card behind the top buttons and those 3 hat switches as well, it has tons of solder points which I can't take the card off from there to check the both sides of it for those connections. Screw points can't be dealt with, with the equipment that I have.

The cable that I'm talking about is probably goes somewhere on that card.

I will open it up as well again and put a picture for you to give you more a visual about it today.

B button marked on the stock picture below btw.

B003BXVIQS_x65_4.jpg.db7e4b7e79e7db71da64e6a5e1b7aa2e.jpg