New LOBS screen shots, 03 March 06

In addition to the new level of realism applied to the Ka-50, an equal amount of attention has been paid to weapons and artificial intelligence (AI) controlled aircraft. In Black Shark, all weapons, including bombs, rockets and missiles, now have advanced flight dynamics and physics

So is 1.2 going to include WAFM afterall? If so, WOOHOO :D

Thanks for the heads-up Wags.

• ED Team
NOOOOOO....

They changed the release date form March 2006 to Spring 2006.

Technically, Spring starts with the equinox (around March 21 in the Northern Hemisphere), so March is not out of the question ;)

-Matt

• ED Team
So is 1.2 going to include WAFM afterall? If so, WOOHOO :D

Thanks for the heads-up Wags.

Actually, it looks like that was not updated. As far as I know (I could be mistaken), only the Vikhr will have WAFM in LOBS.

-Matt

Spring? Cool... I was afraid that they will change it to next year.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

tahnx for the new screens wags ;) ...btw...can't help to say this....can't wait for more info on BS...lol...bull S*it...lol.....excuse me... :p....not a pun...just had to say that.....hmmm...BS no black shark should be abreviated as BLS...:p

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

• ED Team
tahnx for the new screens wags ;) ...btw...can't help to say this....can't wait for more info on BS...lol...bull S*it...lol.....excuse me... :p....not a pun...just had to say that.....hmmm...BS no black shark should be abreviated as BLS...:p

In the next month, I'd expect to see a lot more screen caps, videos, interviews etc.

Personally, I refer to the title as LOBS (pronounced "low-biss")

-Matt

• Like 1

music to my ears wags. :)

BTW...a personal request .....is there any grim hope of seeing little ppl running around in LOBS. I mean atleast for the ilga's ...see them step out of that truck and shoot. then get in it and drive away once they are out of missiles. That would be the bomb. :p.

just imagine...a security base.....radar warns of approaching fighters.....ilga's, stingers run out of bunkers....then scan around.

If not.....small refuel crew who signal to the chopper etc...

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Oh come on - they must move - there's a guy sitting at a table in a tent in one of those shots - even the AI can't be so stupid that they don't know to run for cover when a chopper comes over the hill

:-)

LOBS is looking good - don't you think?

Cheers.

Great screen shots!!

So the Su-25T will not be a part of BS.. I've asked this question a few times and last I heard BS was going to include everything including the Su25T but finally an official response..

This will make a hybrid install of lockon FC BS.. similar to IL2 PFm… OK got it..thx

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

Actually, it looks like that was not updated. As far as I know (I could be mistaken), only the Vikhr will have WAFM in LOBS.

-Matt

What about future patches to LOBS? Will they add anything for WAFM?

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

So the Su-25T will not be a part of BS.. I've asked this question a few times and last I heard BS was going to include everything including the Su25T but finally an official response..

To the devs:

Does that mean that in 1.2 the improvements for the russian fighters(realistic A2A modes, fixed A2A gunnery) that comes with the 1.1 will not be present? Or it's just the Su-25T that will be missing in 1.2?

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

To the devs:

Does that mean that in 1.2 the improvements for the russian fighters(realistic A2A modes, fixed A2A gunnery) that comes with the 1.1 will not be present? Or it's just the Su-25T that will be missing in 1.2?

Not a dev here, but I can assure you that removing such parts from the current codebase would be a logistical nightmare, also from the terster's point of view. Including or excluding the possibility to fly the Su-25T is one thing, but it isn't practical (and not sensible either) with changes to radar or missile logic. That would also make multiplayer incompatible depending on what upgrade path you took.

Caretaker

ED Beta Test Team

Another thing I hope gets its way to 1.2 is the F-15's auto antenna tilt for designated targets in TWS mode.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Another thing I hope gets its way to 1.2 is the F-15's auto antenna tilt for designated targets in TWS mode.

You mean the radar automatically keeping targets in TWS within gimbal limits? Unfortunately, looks like we won't ever see this in Lock On. Han said it was very difficult and there just isn't enough time.

sigzk5.jpg