Public inquiry. What is your PC video card?

Chizh

Public inquiry. What is your PC video card?  

2426 members have voted

1. 1. Public inquiry. What is your PC video card?

• Higher than NV GT430 or ATI HD5550. DirectX11 is supported.
    • Older than NV GT430 or ATI HD5550. DirectX11 is not supported.

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

GTX780Ti (3GB VRAM)

Regards, Django.

| BMS | DCS OB | A-10C II | AV-8B | F-16C | F/A-18C | FC3 | Persian Gulf | Supercarrier | Tacview | XP11 | FF A320 | FF 757 |

| I7-9700K + NH-D15 | RTX3080Ti 12GB | DDR4-3200 16GB | Aorus Z390 Ultra | 2X Evo 860 1TB | 850W | Torrent Case |

| Warthog HOTAS + CH Pedals | 32" TV 1080p 60Hz | TrackIR5 |

r9 380 nitro which seems to suffer for some reason due to bad drivers and stuff i get no more than 40 frames in a full airfield and every time i look at an albatross in close formation i lose frames but that's another story :D

i run 2x ATI 6950's but can not run crossfire due to stutter with larger models turned on but even with 1 video card is good enough, but next year if you plan to play with the headsets's VR VIVE or RIFT i foresee no less then a 980 for a enjoyable experience.

8700k@4.7 32GB ram, 1080TI hybrid SC2

<<<<<Hello everyone>>>>>

Please guys HELP me out: I'm using a Saitek290 on DCS and got an issue with the throttle that I can't put it on idle!! This issue happened only when I'm using the Saitek the throttle (RPM) goes up automatically over 60 and can't put it back on 60 or bellow!! It's happen only when I'm using the saitek and work normal with only keyboard :( Please guys help me out with this issue cause I can't land planes cause the RPM is high for landing and can't use the helicopters cause the collective doesn't go all the way down. Thanks in advance

<<<<<Hello everyone>>>>>

Please guys HELP me out: I'm using a Saitek290 on DCS and got an issue with the throttle that I can't put it on idle!! This issue happened only when I'm using the Saitek the throttle (RPM) goes up automatically over 60 and can't put it back on 60 or bellow!! It's happen only when I'm using the saitek and work normal with only keyboard :( Please guys help me out with this issue cause I can't land planes cause the RPM is high for landing and can't use the helicopters cause the collective doesn't go all the way down. Thanks in advance

You have posted in the Video Card thread so these posts may be moved elsewhere. However, check your stick calibration in Windows "Devices and Controllers", it may not be calibrated properly. Then also check it under DCS Controls for the aircraft you are flying: select Axis Commands, highlight the Throttle Axis and check Tune Axis to see that the throttle curve works from zero to max.

klem

56 RAF 'Firebirds'

ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F mobo, i7 8086A @ 5.0 GHz with Corsair H115i watercooling, Gigabyte 2080Ti GAMING OC 11Gb GPU , 32Gb DDR4 RAM, 500Gb and 256Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s + 2TB , Pimax 8k Plus VR, TM Warthog Throttle, TM F18 Grip on Virpil WarBRD base, Windows 10 Home 64bit