HUD bug maybe ?

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

screenshot10407jt.jpg

I wasnt banking and it displayed on the hud that i was banking, it was perfect at takeoff but decided to do that about 5 seconds into the air....

anyone know if its a bug or not ?

arr i had this a while ago, i hope it aint a bug . iam not sure it is a "bug", i think its just the flight systems getting a bit "wazzed" so to speak, just reset your nav mode if it happens a again "switch to ground attack mode then back through to your anitial mode an it should sort its self out, if not give it a kick :D

'Basscadet'

"just when you thought they stopped putting monkeys in planes"

thScreenShot_130.jpgthDSCN0287.jpg

sig.png

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

i did, i tried all sub modes and it still was like that, even the bank indicator instrument is like that aswell.

never seen it before, so it maybe just a glitch or it maybe a bug, but i had to die before i wud sort its self :(

strange , the other thing that happened to me as well the same time i had this i was in normal flight just enroute to one of way points cruzing at about 500 an at about 2000m my engines just suddenly died off to about 15% for about 30 seconds an then they came back to life :S?

'Basscadet'

"just when you thought they stopped putting monkeys in planes"

thScreenShot_130.jpgthDSCN0287.jpg

sig.png

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

yea, am pretty sure it was after 3 minutes that i took off.

It maybe wasnt but i normally sit for 3 before rolling, but if it wasnt then that would explain the weird hud.

bass, i aint gotta clue what happened to your rpm, maybe just a glitch with joystick/js software and lomac ?

EDIT:

now i come to think of it, i did do a uber fast startup and take off, as i got pwnd and my wingman was 30k from base and i wanted to get back to him as he was coming up on a huge convoy of trucks n stuff and i thought id better get there quick as there will be nothing left for me.

so conclusion is, i did a quick takeoff without sitting waiting, so you would be correct bublik ;)