What is the best joystick for LOMAC

Allahu Akhbar!!! :horseback :D

Can I join your radical movement in the name of some god? I want to be a devision commander of gunmen, you know, that guy with a scarf that has both the ak AND a pistol, besides his semtex belt, which everybody amongst gunmen thinks is a bulletproof vest :p

BTW, I meant computer hardware store, you know, the stores where geeks stand in line for, when they sell cheap memory modules.

Still, the x-52 seemed to be way too sloppy, I was surprised that it could self center, and it barely did. The stick was disconnected, guess its pots work kind of like the Force_Feedback (yeah!) sticks do, that they only self-center when power is applied. But, that sounds like bullsh*t, cuz the magnetic fields of the pots aren't nearly that strong.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

Here we go again....

Personally speaking I have a Cougar and I still feel good about it....

Actually the newer model Cougars have overcome a lot of the issues that plagued them when they first hit the market....

The paint issue has been solved and the software issue as also been addressed, a new download is available on Cougar World....

Another good thing that they have going for them is that you can actually purchase them off the shelf at Compusa here in the States for about 245.00 USD, They are acutually in stock at the 5th Ave. store right now in Manhatten (LOL)....

So yes, this isn't a budget stick.....

I had a lot of frustration on this forum (My favorite buy the way) before regarding my stick preferences .......

But thats OK.....

I just had to post again as I'm on IJ's current NXT mod run and which will resolve the center wobble, give me alot more precision and eliminate the very hard spring tension, so yes my brothers this is really an expensive application but is well worth it ......

Whoorahh !!!!!!

~S~

Blaze

When I get rich...Ill do that ;)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Still, the x-52 seemed to be way too sloppy, I was surprised that it could self center, and it barely did. The stick was disconnected, guess its pots work kind of like the Force_Feedback (yeah!) sticks do, that they only self-center when power is applied. But, that sounds like bullsh*t, cuz the magnetic fields of the pots aren't nearly that strong.

First: Sloppy means clumsy. So wadda ya mean? :/

Second: yes the stick is very loose but it does center PERFECTLY, unless its worn out wich is the case of at least 50% of the sticks I tried at stores.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I use the X52 mini stick and I dont think I nead A track IR (the other reason is that Im low on cash right now LOL)

:eek:

Trust me and a few thousand others. All sim pilots need a TIR. :icon_pray

'Borrow or steal the money, go without food for a week, turn the heating off,' but get a TIR. ;)

Read to bother hands their on time much too with people only that bit little the.

CH Products gears are the most reliable. My gameport setup (Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Rudder) lasted 6 years and was still going strong. Because Windows XP not longer supports programming through the PS port, I retired them and upgraded to the USB setup. I owned a few Thrustmaster FCS and Pro FCS in the past, but none lasted more than 2 years. Just my 2 cents.

Intel Xeon E5-1650 v2

ASUS Sabertooth X79

4 x 4GB Crucial Ballistix VLP PC3-12800

ASUS Cerberus GTX 1070 Ti 8 Gb

Seasonic Platinum 860W

Thrustmaster Cougar Uber II Nxt

CH Products PT/TQ/MFP

Slaw Pedals

TrackIR 5

Joy !!!!

My fellow pilot, a couple of questions first.

1. How serious are you (how much time do you devote to sims ?)

2.Your budget.

Here's the deal Im 48 years old and have been flying computer sims for 15 years.I have bought more joysticks than you can shake a stick at.Currently Im using the X-52 Saitek Flight controller system,I just got it last week for $99.00 You absolutly cant beat that,still not convinced?? Do some research of your own,read reviews but best of all is asking forum members.Im extremely pleased with this system, Im not saying it's the best,but for $99.00 you can beat that,But if money is not an obstacle then you might want to invest in CH products,they also make excellent controllers,but your gonna pay a pretty penny too.Dont limit yourself to these 2 brands,look around and you will find.Hope I've helped my friend.:icon_supe

X-52 is overall A LOT BETTER than X-45. I hated the stick on X-45 and was using EVO in place of the stick. With X-52 both stick and throttle are very good!

Anyone in Ontario looking for cheap slightly used X-45 PM me :)