I'm famous !

Maximus_Lazarus

:spam_laser: Too much red cordial, need to drop your sugar intake.....

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

They are sometimes fun to watch on YT but I'd kill myself if I had to play with them online :) I'm not objective here though. My yapping threshold is really low.

Today I enjoyed this bloke struggling. He's not talkative and he's... genuine.

And his reaction to 'LOW FUEL' warning light was the best! :D

Is he our Mastiff?

I flew:pilotfly: with Him and Chrico in the 1st Joint Ops:joystick: pvp and we had a Blast:cheer3nc::censored: If you have the chance to fly with him take it...:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

I flew with Ralfi, Linebacker, and Scat (don't know how to spell his name) a couple times. Even have my voice in one of his videos, but they are a good group to fly with. I just wish I had time to fly more.

Ive been flying with the anon guys quite a bit. Mastiff is a cool guy. All of them are really. I'm a night flyer so having those guys in another time zone really helps me out. I actually just watched that vid the other day too. Seems like no matter how much you fly the 25, you always feel like a stranger in the end :)

Ive been flying with the anon guys quite a bit. Mastiff is a cool guy. All of them are really. I'm a night flyer so having those guys in another time zone really helps me out. I actually just watched that vid the other day too. Seems like no matter how much you fly the 25, you always feel like a stranger in the end :)

Yup. Even though he struggled with the '25 I was enjoying watching the video.

Regarding the OP. I recall watching a DayZ gameplay video by some DayZ big wig apparently. A guy he met recognized his voice and realized thousands of people will watch the video. The guy behaved like he is really going to be on a national TV :)

Edited by Bucic

I think it flew past a lot of peoples heads that this is our SHITS AND ****ING GIGGLES series. Linebacker is famous for his short temper and anger issues, which is what makes the series so great.

Thus, this is a collection of a LOT of footage of us just messing around that I have edited out for this purpose.

However we get serious and fly as best we can on all other occasions. Just ask anyone here who has flown with us.

• Like 1

I think it flew past a lot of peoples heads that this is our SHITS AND ****ING GIGGLES series.

Guilty as charged. At least for my initial impression.

BTW, I liked the panic-on-ambush-attack guy best :) What's his name?