Help with a mod please?

pepto

Hi so I'm pretty new to these forums (so sorry if I put this under the wrong category).

I installed an F-18 mod [ http://www.lockonfiles.com/topic/39139-fa-18c-eagle-by-henry-hell/ ] and I've run into a bit of trouble: The landing gear doesn't exist. Basically whenever I spawn on any surface I instantly drop and explode. I can still operate if I spawn in the air, but when I went into 3rd person while landing I noticed the gear clipping through the ground as if it wasn't there. In addition the landing gear is only broken for me, AI can land and taxi and do what they please, but if I were to take control of the aircraft I instantly explode. I'm very much hoping someone has an answer, or even a new F-18 mod that works considering that none of the others I've attempted worked (game crashes as soon as I spawn) I would really appreciate any help considering how much I'd love to be able to fly an F-18 and honestly it isn't as fun if you can't land or even remotely make contact with the ground :noexpression: