DCS Hi-res logo for t-shirt

Alper22

Hi guys. I want to make a t-shirt for myself with DCS Logo on it. But it seems i cant find any logo at all let alone high resolution ones. Anybody have such logo in their pocket? :smartass:

"Let my armies be the rocks, and the trees, and birds in the sky"

Do you want a vectorized adobe illustrator file? I can prolly make one real quick.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Do you want a vectorized adobe illustrator file? I can prolly make one real quick.

A PNG file with good resolution would be enough. Doesnt have to be vectorized.

Lemme know if this works for you (My office only has CS2, so some stuff doesnt work, lol)

attachment.php?attachmentid=100661&stc=1&d=1404759481

DCS_HI.thumb.png.133441c31f788ade6dc1622037323634.png

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

Lemme know if this works for you (My office only has CS2, so some stuff doesnt work, lol)

Fair enough SkateZilla. Thank you for your effort. I will share the latest results as soon as i get the t-shirt. :pilotfly:

Best way to get 100% correct DCS logo is to open one of the promotinal PDF leaflets in vector graphics editor and just take those curves from there.

ftp://ftp3.files.eagle.ru/dcs/other/A-10C_Leaflet_UK.pdf

you doubting my ability to re-trace the logo and vectorize it?

you can only zoom those PDFs so much, I can make a 4,000x4,000 PNG if I wanted too.

you doubting my ability to re-trace the logo and vectorize it?

you can only zoom those PDFs so much, I can make a 4,000x4,000 PNG if I wanted too.

Yes, "SERIES" font is all wrong :P:D And DCS is logo in that leaflet is actually in vector, that's why I was talking about it. No need to vectorize anything if it's waiting for you there.

Anyway, I took my time and cut it out, it's in my previous post. :)

Edited by GeorgeLKMT

Yes, "SERIES" font is all wrong :P:D And DCS is logo in that leaflet is actually in vector, that's why I was talking about it.

Anyway, I took my time and cut it out, it's in my previous post. :)

it's not a competition :p, but yeah, I dont think my Office system has the font installed.

Hey guys got my t-shirt just fifteen minutes ago. Here it is;

IMG_3437_zps841ae8fd.jpg

IMG_3436_zpsb2460c6b.jpg

I really liked it. Simple and direct to the point. :D But i have to wash it before wear.

I would be interested to know how long the stencil lasts for. I have made a few t-shirts from cafe press and others and the pictures start to fade after a couple of washes and are pretty much gone after 15-20 washes. I like the design though. Maybe a TFC and ED logo on either side would look good too?

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

I would be interested to know how long the stencil lasts for. I have made a few t-shirts from cafe press and others and the pictures start to fade after a couple of washes and are pretty much gone after 15-20 washes. I like the design though. Maybe a TFC and ED logo on either side would look good too?

This one lasts forever i guess. Even the t-shirt i made from 2010 is still in very good condition. I dont know what kind of technique they using. But it is very good.

This one lasts forever i guess. Even the t-shirt i made from 2010 is still in very good condition. I dont know what kind of technique they using. But it is very good.

Which company did you go through?

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

Which company did you go through?

Its "Tish-o" But it is a local company in Turkey. I dont think they doing business in international area. But there must be a company out there who doing this thing. T-shirt costs 12$ by the way.

if ED Sold Pro-Pressed T-Shirts (not the cheap ones either), I'd buy a few for DCS: A-10C :)

Cool shirt Alper, was the design screen printed, ironed on, or machine printed?

To be honest i really dont know what print technique they using. But to be honest it is really good printed product. Never had any problem about printing.

You mean with the loading screen image (the orange background one)?

I have that printed out and on the back of my Manual and "stuff" Ringbinders :)

Naw, Similar to the one in this thread, Simply DCS Series on the Front,

larger "A-10C" Font on the back.