T500rs pedals with Warthog Hotas?

I dont suppose anyone is using a set of T500rs pedals with there Warthog are they? I thought it would be a good idea to use my Thrustmaster t500rs pedals as rudder pedals with my Thrustmaster Warthog but the rudder only works on one axis dont they?

So i thought i would use them as wheel brakes and they seem to work but i get several problems in game when i have them connected..

1. The aircraft will not trim at all even though you can see the trim wheels turning?

2.All of a sudden the aircraft with bank in one direction hard and wont let me put in opposite stick unless i press the reset trim Key???

Any ideas??

I use Logitech G25 pedals with my TWH, but the basic concept is the same. I presume T500 software allows you can switch between "split axis" and "combined axis". The behaviour You described happens to me when I forget to switch to the latter before playing flight sims. Are You sure You switched yours?

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Rudder. Not a perfect solution, but many folks stick with it. Just requires getting used to. Lack of analog device for brakes drives me nuts when trying to do sharp turns while taxying P-51D, but oh well, can't do much about it... unless I buy proper rudder pedals... which will require buying new PC desk, 'cause my current one is too small... that however will require renting bigger room, 'cause my current one is too small as well... oh f.ck it!. Gotta learn how to taxi with digital brake input for now :D.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.