To beta testers of 1.2...

I just got done watchin the Black Shark Demo and I noticed that the shadow of the rotors were missing...I was wondering if this was overlooked or if everyone allready knew bout it. Anyways...if it wasnt thought I would just point it out.

Fact is that theres the same issue with the F-15 for example. There are shadows of the ejction seat mount but, neither the seat or the pilot cast any shadows at all. Not that it matters much.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

well yeah there are going to be missing things Ill grant that...it was just something I noticed, that the rotorshaft would be spinning without blades attached on the ground. Obviously If I saw that in the real thing I would have crapped myself, lol!

I just got done watchin the Black Shark Demo and I noticed that the shadow of the rotors were missing...I was wondering if this was overlooked or if everyone allready knew bout it. Anyways...if it wasnt thought I would just point it out.

Early days ;) .

Like GG said, things are being added and fixed all the time, so dont put too much into a missing detail at this point :) .

- JJ.

JJ

Just looking at that picture makes we squeal like a 2nd grade girl! I can't wait!

:D

-Chris

Alienware P4 3.0 GHz 800 MHz FSB | WinXP Pro SP2 | 2 GB PC3200 | ATI X850 256 MB with XT PE BIOS | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 3 Pro with Vector Expansion | Voice Buddy v3.0