Joint Warrior 2: Op Quarterback

FLANKERATOR

Scoring

• AWACS = 150 pts (team score) / proportional to remaining enemy fighters (pilot score)
  • Battleship = 100 pts (team and pilot)
  • Fighter = 50 pts (team and pilot)
  • Striker = 25 pts (team and pilot)
  • Strela-10/Shilka/Command Post = 10 pts each – Only at Sochi and Sukhumi – SAMs elsewhere do not reward any points
  • Contributing to a kill = up to 50% of target value (pilot score only)
  • Teamkill Penalty (pilot score only) = Accidental (200% of victim value) - Reckless (400% of victim value) - On purpose (ban)

ROE

• Battle duration: 3 hours
  • 1 life per pilot.
  • Strikers hold short for 10mn before takeoff.
  • if you disconnect, seek an admin on Teamspeak, explain what happened and ask for permission to rejoin.
  • A DCS track will be saved automatically and may be requested for refereeing, if any suspicions or disputes.
  • A fresh reboot is strongly recommended for stability and performance.

Edited by FLANKERATOR

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean this Saturday mate. Good that you guys got Skyhell on Ready5!

Mission-wise, I've sent a reminder to Mav to post the link for the mission file.

It should be available shortly.

Yes THIS saturday!:pilotfly:

Thanks for the mission file!, it is good to have Ready5 and even Ready15 pilots! :thumbup:

One last question is only one live for pilot? no respawn?

Edited by JunMcKill

I noticed there is no ammo in Sukhumi and Sochi, what about this? we have to fly to Batumi or Maykop to rearm?

and what color will have the coalitions in the JW2? i.e. green will be red, purple blue, etc

Edited by JunMcKill

Thx for miz:thumbup: BTW Will we be updating to 129(if out) or are we staying with 128?

Edited by slowhand

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

I noticed there is no ammo in Sukhumi and Sochi, what about this? we have to fly to Batumi or Maykop to rearm?

I think so - Mav who designed the mission will confirm here.

and what color will have the coalitions in the JW2? i.e. green will be red, purple blue, etc

Up to you guys, mission is very well balanced so if you both like the same color, then we'll do a toss :D

Thx for miz:thumbup: BTW Will we be updating to 129(if out) or are we staying with 128?

Please do not update, JW1 ran great on 1.2.8...we can update after this event. Great reminder. Thanks!

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

Yes.

Both sides have identical distances to RTB to either Maykop or Batumi from Bullseye.... the distance is the same for balance!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Up to you guys, mission is very well balanced so if you both like the same color, then we'll do a toss :D

Please do not update, JW1 ran great on 1.2.8...we can update after this event. Great reminder. Thanks!

Flanker I propose that the admins give today the side (color) to every coalition in the JW2, its better, because today we will practice using the color asigned.

Regards.

Edited by JunMcKill

;2127035']Yes.

Both sides have identical distances to RTB to either Maykop or Batumi from Bullseye.... the distance is the same for balance!

IMHO, I think is not a good idea, it's better to have limited ammo in both bases, with a slow recharge rate, for example after one hour, anyway, you are the designer!:pilotfly:

People are already starting updating their DCS. Are we really gonna fly this on 1.2.8?

And from me the same question.

1.2.9 is beta and 104th server run on it already. So, i need install BETA anyway? Or...? :helpsmilie:

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

1.2.9 is essentially 1.2.8...

I tried to get in 104th with 1.2.8 but connection interupted... so need 1.2.9 :P ... lazy to download. OK... downloading now.

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

IMHO, I think is not a good idea, it's better to have limited ammo in both bases, with a slow recharge rate, for example after one hour, anyway, you are the designer!:pilotfly:

Initial idea was no refuel no rearm near the frontline (Sochi/sukhumi), then we decided to allow refueling at least.

JW2 will require a lot of coordination and discipline from fighters, any gap could be used by the enemy to strike ground forces or sneak in for HVTs like the AWACS. A permanent presence over the target area will be a must.

1.2.9 will run just as stable as 1.2.8, just sayin :) don't be worried just because it's in open beta.

I hope so Mustang...IIRC, 1.2.4 was a solid build for MP, then things started to go haywire after 1.2.5 and forced us to cancel a bunch of events.

I think 1.2.9 needs some testing first, to make sure nothing got broken.

JW2 is imminent...I'd go for the proven 1.2.8 :)

We're currently running 1.2.9 on our server at full capacity (27 clients) and there are no problems.

Yes I noticed I could not login (I am still on 128 ).

So what is going to be? We stay 128 or update?

I am confused.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

:joystick: I update OpenBeta only (for play on 104th tonight) not 1.2.8. So what to do with 1.2.8? Flanky, please finish this dilemma! :huh:

EDIT:

Just saw your sig:

Important! Please, do not update your DCS version if a new release comes out in the meantime. Let's all stay on 1.2.8 for JW2.

Edited by Falcon_S