DCS: MiG-21 Screenshots

Cobra847

Finnish air force MiG-21bis

Using the default Finnish air force skin by Leatherneck simulations as a base I made some period-accurate corrections like the roundels, ejection seat warning labels, black and yellow hazard pattern on the gun guards and camouflaged external fuel tanks. The credit for the original livery goes to Leatherneck simulations.

The file is uploaded in the "User files" section and awaiting approval.

Cheers!

58y3ses.jpg

GR4Fs1D.jpg

LppzTqH.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally got round to settle down and buy the MiG-21. Have flown a lot of helos and the Su-25 in DCS but this one is a different animal. For now I like just taking off and landing, but I'm slowly exploring all the features of the 21 as I progress through the manual. :pilotfly:

Mig21firstmission.thumb.jpg.354403e1ad7f9b10c00b280f8d803b87.jpg

• Like 1

Honestly man I respect your opionion. But this is what I've got and like to share. Like it or not I don't really have any feelings over it. Go share your work and be happy with it. I did all I could with my very Limited system capacity. Yeah It took me 8 hours total not months. If you don't like it don't stare at it. Peace!:music_whistling:

BadHabit

Seeing that mail just made me want to respond. Its a simm at best a fancy, very absorbing game on a computer.................which I spend way too much time on.

Anyway I just cannot understand when people get so hot under the collar about historical this, accurate that. You like a skin you download it, you don't then walk on by.

There is also language and difference in national character, which can end up making a response look far worse than it was intended to be

I'd just like to say a BIG THANKS for that skin I think IT'S AWESOME and your generosity in sharing is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

BadHabit

Seeing that mail just made me want to respond. Its a simm at best a fancy, very absorbing game on a computer.................which I spend way too much time on.

Anyway I just cannot understand when people get so hot under the collar about historical this, accurate that. You like a skin you download it, you don't then walk on by.

There is also language and difference in national character, which can end up making a response look far worse than it was intended to be

I'd just like to say a BIG THANKS for that skin I think IT'S AWESOME and your generosity in sharing is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

Appreciated man! As I say enjoy or forgive . Marry Christmas to all!And keep posting wallpapers for my display!! peace

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using Tapatalk

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A LN Mig-21 popped up in front my drone! :)

17097960_10155866956517892_7697522939206736767_o.jpg?oh=1625c2889dd0ac55cb5f52dbbc9c18c8&oe=593265DF

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 10 Pro - Asus Z370 Prime A - i7-8700K @ 3.70GHz - 32 GB DDR4 - Nvidia GTX 1080 - Oculus Rift CV1 - HOTAS Warthog - CH Pro Pedals

Puukko - Kossu - HK Sininen Lenkki

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2021 at 10:42 AM, GumidekCZ said:

Updated Czech livery of "2500" and brand new "9801" available for download:
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3315061/

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3315067/

Screen_210214_145010.png

Screen_210214_145348.png

Krása... prosím bylo by možné skin Stress Team číslo 3756? Mig 21 UM Mongol B. A číslo 7701. To by byla pecka 😉

Beauty ... please would it be possible Skin Stress Team number 3756? Mig 21 UM Mongol B. And number 7701. That would be a hit 😉

• Like 1

<White Tiger>

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 year later...