DCS: MiG-21 Screenshots

Cobra847

No way. Give it to me today and I'll upload a video of taking off, flying it, landing it later that night no problem. :D :angel:

leave :DNDB navigation for me

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Yes. I will test the hell out of that damage model, I guarantee it. :P

time_of_the_month_by_beva_the_mig_21bis-d587mkr.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-3960X @4.3Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair CML16GX3M4A1866C9 4 x 4GB @1866Mhz 9-10-9-27-1T |eVGA GTX Titan Black Hydro Copper SLI | Plextor M5 Pro 512GB SSD | Crucial M4 512GB SSD | Seagate 2TB SSHD | Samsung Spinpoint F1 HD103UJ 1TB | Pioneer BDR-205BK 12x Blu-ray Burner | Creative x-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Sound Card | Corsair A1200 1200W PSU

Cooling - Watercool MO-RA3 420 PRO stainless steel radiator with 9x Noiseblocker NB-BlackSilent Pro PK-2 140mm fans

Hey guys, I was very inspired by the recent screenshots, and made a little poster myself. Please, feel free to use it on your ultra-wide resolution desktop!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend ! hard to find decent 21:9 wallpapers...

M21.thumb.jpg.87cac1feaf372062b4bbfa4e18f16c66.jpg

• Like 1

Will the MiG-21 still comes out this year?

This is actually a very good question. Although it's supposed to be released "soon", we've been waiting for years now so..I wouldn't be terribly surprised if they delayed the whole thing to say, Christmass 2014 and then..oups..1st Q 2015..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

EDGE is coming in 2014 and the MiG is to be released before EDGE....

Dont forget that Mig-21 was supposed to launch with EDGE, now they corrected that and wanted to release at 1.2.9. One would be lead to belive that this is a confirmation that EDGE just got another big delay.

These forums would be completely dead and boring if not for some speculation.

He really know's how to stir it up!! :D

attachment.php?attachmentid=102228&stc=1&d=1407167868

Need I say more?? :D

Edited by Raven68

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Sorry, but they did say that it would be released with edge. So that is a clue that edge got delayed. All we can do is speculate because of lack of communication on these forums

Your sentence sums it all: You are angry they miss their announcement yet complain about lack of communication which i interpret = i want to complain whatever the reason.

Come'on, they're trying to communicate with all of you but they can't control everything and then spoiled kids yell "you lied to us!" so they try to be cautious only to have a bunch of kids bi..ing "We want to have some ETA!".

Seriously, that's annoying to read all of this.

Core I7 4770K-16Gb DDR3 1800- SLI MSI GTX 770 Lightning 2Gb-Win 7 64 bit - TM Cougar

Your sentence sums it all: You are angry they miss their announcement yet complain about lack of communication which i interpret = i want to complain whatever the reason.

Come'on, they're trying to communicate with all of you but they can't control everything and then spoiled kids yell "you lied to us!" so they try to be cautious only to have a bunch of kids bi..ing "We want to have some ETA!".

Seriously, that's annoying to read all of this.

Who are you referring to, leatherneck or ED? That really wasnt a complaint, just a statement.:smilewink:

Communication is Key

Who are you referring to, leatherneck or ED? That really wasnt a complaint, just a statement.:smilewink:

LN. They don't do whatever they want ED is doing their own business and they have to keep with DCSW roadmap changes.

Sorry if i misinterpreted your post. :) However it is still they way i feel about the saga. When cobra recently stated no ETA following the fact that mig-21 was pushed back to 2.0 people started to complain about having no ETA. And when cobra stated target release for 1.2.9 and that 1.2.10 came in..kids started to complain "hey another target missed!" .

That's is really annoying.

We don't know enough to draw conclusion both on EDGE or mig-21 release. Let's stay calm :)

Core I7 4770K-16Gb DDR3 1800- SLI MSI GTX 770 Lightning 2Gb-Win 7 64 bit - TM Cougar

Hope you can see the pilot this time! Here's looking at you kid!

Simply amazing! Dora's model look pale next to your MiG model. I've seen lot's of your WIP shots (also amazing) and I'd never imagine the end result would/could be even better!

Is it the first DCS module to feature proper indicator pointers instead of something that looks like 100% 2D sprites?

http://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=101454&d=1406068007

Edited by Bucic

Ahahahaha,

For the last pages I've just read, I can now figure out that devs / forum managers have great job reading threads, 50% time answering question, 10% announcing news, 40% damage control due to speculations. I'm never bored, in this forum...

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.