Farp repair with huey help

autopilotmp

I have been searching for a while and have not figured out why my farps will not repair a damaged huey. I am just learning to run the ME, and am building my first mission with triggers and multiple objectives. The current farps I have consist of the following items:

1 x Farp tent

1 x Farp Command

1 x Farp Fuel

1 x Farp ammo

1 x 1025 hmmwv

1 x Transport M818

All are blue USA including Huey, I can refuel, rearm, and communicate with the Farp but no dice on getting repaired. Any help here would be appreciated. I have also attached the mission file, it's still really wip but for now the farps are my main concern. The troop embarking is sketchy and confusing as well but will deal with that later.

Thanks for any input.

uh1h ka50 mp.miz

hey man - i downloaded and had a look - it works fine on my end so I am guessing that you might be forgetting to either:

a) open the doors when you request repair, OR,

b) turn radio to INT and ensure INT toggle is up and radio them for repair.

As far as I can tell - your ground crew might not be "hearing" your request.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Yep operator head space and timing. Thanks, forgot the doors I guess. Those little tedious things get me every time. Guess I should stick to one aircraft at a time so I don't forget how to fly. Thanks, if anyone has and helpful hints for the rest of the mission it would be appreciated.