DCS: Sa-342 Gazelle от Polychop-Simulations

signalman

Kiowa Pilot reviews the DCS Gazelle

DCS World is my world!

ASRock Z370 Extreme4 / i7-8700k 4.4G /32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / ASUS ROG Strix 2080ti O11G /Samsung SSD M.2 970EVO 2Tb /4K TV Samsung 40" /TM Hotas Warthog / Saitek ProFlight Rudder /Trackir-4

Лазерный не работает и ТВ прицеливание. В смысле. Поворачиваешь камеру, а данные по азимуту не изменяется... Горит тупо D045/240

Edited by Vital061270

ZAR_Magadan

фото 1 - истинный курс по НАДИРу

фото 2- курс по SAGEM

при повороте камеры, на зависании, вертолет поворачивается следом, но показания камеры по курсу не изменяются

1.thumb.jpg.73a0712ce92f6ef4f23594f5b3f72ab6.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.de1fefe73f98b6a79110f78ef8849f75.jpg

ZAR_Magadan

• ED Team
фото 1 - истинный курс по НАДИРу

фото 2- курс по SAGEM

при повороте камеры, на зависании, вертолет поворачивается следом, но показания камеры по курсу не изменяются

Это баг символики. Во внутренней версии поправили, ждем патча.

Gazelle symbology bugs have been resolved internally. That means the fix for the RWR and TV screen read outs (laser range finder, camera deviation and heading) will be in the next patch. Sorry for the inconvenience, it took us by surprise as well. We've took this as an opportunity to streamline communication between ED and Polychop to prevent such things from happening in the future. While no guarantees can be given that nothing will ever unexpectedly break again, we feel we've made some serious progress in establishing more efficient and direct lines of communication. ED has been of great help and assistance in solving the issue and we thank everyone involved for that.

• 1 month later...
  • ED Team

Обновил (актуализировал) информацию по угрозам на RWR для наколенника. В принципе, актуально для любого модуля (можно просто затереть картинку снизу). Важно понимать, что некоторые угрозы, на разных аппаратах могут иметь обозначение "U" (например JF-17). Если что, сообщайте неточности или дополнения, я скорректирую.

sa342-0-rwr.thumb.png.03428c478a3ceea17100fcbb54a933cc.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Попробовал сегодня стрекозу в бесплатнике. Хорошая моделька но реализация местами вызывает недоумение.

1. Косяк, явный глюк. Отвал РОШ если при первом отрыве немного стукнуться полозьями, хотя бы одним об поверхность. Причём крен в бок при отрыве такой как будто сидишь в фоке а не в вертушки с огромным инертным маховиком над головой.

2. Второе связанно с первым. По визуалке видно что центр приложения инерционных сил находиться по строительной оси фюзеляжа а не в районе втулки несущего винта. Это очень большой косяк так как полностью ломает динамику полёта и управления ЛА.

3. Тяга от рулевого винта - реализация ниже плинтуса, она затухающая!!! Реализация не как у вертолёта где тяга рулевого винта не ослабевает от времени и вертушку можно крутить им по горизонту постоянно а не только импульсом от данной ноги с затуханием до нулевой тяги рулевого винта за пару секунд.

Edited by rybik69

• 2 months later...
15.10.2020 в 06:15, Vital061270 сказал:

Лазерный не работает 

Видимо уже поправлено, но иногда бывает, но лечится как в жизни - выключить и включить SAGEM :-)

Edited by .45ACP

i5-7400 3.0-3.5Ghz/32Gb DDR4/Win10x64 на SSD/RTX 3060/игра на отдельном 1Tb SSD M.2 PCI-E 3.0x4/24" 1920x1080 Любимые модули P-51, UH-1H, Ми-8МТВ-2, F-86F, МиГ-15бис, МиГ-21бис, F-5E Tiger II, AV-8B, Ка-50

• 4 months later...

Новостишка.

DCS: SA-342 Gazelle news update

New addition to the team:

Over the past year most of the Gazelle  updates mainly revolved around what could be called maintenance. Updates that would ensure compatibility with every update of DCS World with the exception of some additions and tweaks that sporadically made it in. This mostly had to do with the fact that the one and only true coder of our small team was mostly occupied by the development of the OH-58D Kiowa Warrior module. Back in 2019 we took on another coder who’d work on the Gazelle exclusively but sadly things did not work out. Since then we’ve had our eye on a promising new programmer who might be familiar to some of the regulars here; @Polychop Rober.

Rober has been set up with the needed software and has been familiarizing himself with the software development kit and Gazelle code structure in the past two weeks. He will be exclusively focusing on fixes and additions to the Gazelle for now and his work is already yielding results.
The flight model overhaul however is still planned to be done by Pat who wrote the new flight model system and is most familiar with the matter. Sadly this means this update is still planned for after the release of the OH-58D Kiowa Warrior module. 

At the moment we’re at the end of a patch cycle, which means we can no longer submit any new builds of the module for the upcoming open beta patch. Some fixes made it in though.

Change log:

Added: RWR symbology for:
-CVN-71 Theodore Roosevelt
-CVN-72 Abraham Lincoln
-CVN-73 George Washington
-CVN-75 Harry S. Truman
-Arleigh Burke Class Destroyer
-JF-17 Thunder
-NASAMs Sam radars
Fixed: VR compatibility for helmet visor
Fixed: Texture issue with Yugoslavian livery
Added: Improved downwash effect
Fixed: Gyro stabilizer ignored Viviane and Athos camera limits
Added: New pilot models
Added: Viviane camera is now visible from cockpit
Fixed: Pilots were visible in empty / static Gazelle

SA-342 Community liveries:

Several community members have asked for us to include community created liveries and additional national liveries that fit the countries of the recently released DCS terrain modules.
This is an idea that we wholeheartedly embrace. As of right now it doesn’t look like the new pilot models and textures will break any user made liveries but we do think we should give the creators a chance to make use of these new assets so they can customize them to suit their needs.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I hope I'm in the right thread here...
Since the latetst update, we have a problem with flying the SA-342 Mistral online.
We are very often not able to establish a lock with the IR-seaker although the target is within range. In single-player everthing is o.k. but I struggle to get the lock online.
In the past that was never a problem.
Anyone here with the same experience or with an explanation? We are mostly flying on the Growling Sidewinder Server.

Thx for your help....

• ED Team
5 часов назад, gelbevierzehn сказал:

Since the latetst update, we have a problem with flying the SA-342 Mistral online.
We are very often not able to establish a lock with the IR-seaker although the target is within range. In single-player everthing is o.k. but I struggle to get the lock online.
Anyone here with the same experience or with an explanation? We are mostly flying on the Growling Sidewinder Server.

Thx for your help....

Will check

• ED Team
19.09.2021 в 13:39, gelbevierzehn сказал:

Thx for your help....

Not confirmed. All works. Need a track.

• 1 month later...

"Мистрали" не захватывают CH-47. Остальных вроде хватают. Пробовал не всех.

i5-7400 3.0-3.5Ghz/32Gb DDR4/Win10x64 на SSD/RTX 3060/игра на отдельном 1Tb SSD M.2 PCI-E 3.0x4/24" 1920x1080 Любимые модули P-51, UH-1H, Ми-8МТВ-2, F-86F, МиГ-15бис, МиГ-21бис, F-5E Tiger II, AV-8B, Ка-50

• ED Team
30.10.2021 в 22:17, .45ACP сказал:

"Мистрали" не захватывают CH-47. Остальных вроде хватают. Пробовал не всех.

Вообще, всегда, лучше прикладывать трек. Я подтвердить не могу, у меня захват производился.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Что то он ничего не расказал по новой фм, есть ли обновления по внешке. Планшет - это выдумка разработчиков или основано на каком то реальном аналоге. А в общем честно говоря, не ожидал такого обновления, сколько времени прошло, думал давно забили на него.

Полетал-полетал и заметил, что воевать стало удобнее. Раньше было как. Например, атакуешь колонну из 10 грузовичков пушкой. Летишь со скоростью километров 100 в час, и успеваешь прицелится и стрельнуть 1 - 2 раза. Т.е. за проход хорошо если 2 цели удается поразить. А медленнее лететь не получается - либо высоту теряешь, либо приходится поднимать нос вертолета и цели оказываются ниже линии прицеливания. А счас ползаешь 10 -20 км/ч и убираешь всех за один проход.

Только  режим зависания не включается, как раньше. Но и так может висеть довольно легко