Mission Editor, Lost WP and Enemys

Rhinozherous

Hey!

I'm new to DCS world and have made my own Training Missions, with just a few Targets and waypoints to follow. (one for A10C and one for F15C)

When I run it the first times all things where great, but since one day the Waypoints and Targets where disapeared on the F10 map :huh: In the mission with the A10C I have overflown the waypoint where the targets should be, but they where disapeared.

As the missions were still working, I have changed only little things like waypoint positions, weather or payload...

When I try it now with creating new missions I still cant see any waypoint or target.

One thing i thought that could happen is the fog of war, but i should be able to see my own waypoints with fog of war I think.

When I try it with downloaded missions all seems to work normal so far.

Any hints what can cause such a Problem?

Thank you very much!

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Can you upload the mission, so we could have a look at it?

Here it is, have attached it.

It is a mission with the F15C, there should be some Waypoints.

When I start it, I can see the Waypoints in the Briefing when I click on the missionplaner, but when I am in the cockpit and push the F10 map, no waypoints.

By the way, I think the problem here is between the monitor and the chair :) not at the sim or so. But I dont know what to do...

Eigene Trainingsession F15C.miz

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

The F10 map will not show you waypoints/route etc.. That map represents a commanders view of the theatre as a whole. To see your route waypoints you would use your kneeboard map (see your control definitions for all the kneeboard keys - I map them to my HOTAS to allow me to quickly see my route etc..). You can also mark your current position on the kneeboard map (again, see your settings for the correct key).

The A10C has the TAD so you don't really need the kneeboard map. You also have the advantage of being able to set up IP's in the mission editor that will be available as named waypoints for you to navigate to independent of your current route. Just switch your steer point mode to MISSION and you can then select the relevant named IP that you defined in the mission editor.

Edited by Stacker

i7-4790K@4.7GHz : EVGA 1070 SC : 16GB Corsair Vengence Pro : 2xEVO 840 SSD : EVGA 850W PSU : CORSAIR H100i Cooler : ASUS Z97-AR MB : CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D FULL TOWER

The F10 map will not show you waypoints/route etc.. That map represents a commanders view of the theatre as a whole. To see your route waypoints you would use your kneeboard map (see your control definitions for all the kneeboard keys - I map them to my HOTAS to allow me to quickly see my route etc..). You can also mark your current position on the kneeboard map (again, see your settings for the correct key).

The A10C has the TAD so you don't really need the kneeboard map. You also have the advantage of being able to set up IP's in the mission editor that will be available as named waypoints for you to navigate to independent of your current route. Just switch your steer point mode to MISSION and you can then select the relevant named IP that you defined in the mission editor.

Okay, than it is clear to me, and it is that easy :doh:

I read all manuals I can get, but in this case I must have overseen something.

Thank you very much :)

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020