Su-27/33: tank volume reduced???

Rhinox

I have not been flying russian birds for quite some time, but the last time I did (which was maybe half year ago) I remember I could load flanker with ~9 tons of fuel, with no external tanks.

Recently I tried flanker again. The new cockpit is very nice, but I noticed some instruments changed or moved to different place. One if them is fuel-tank indicator: now it has single bar with max value rated as "12" (do not know what unit is that), but I could never fill it more than up to ~6. What's this? I even unloaded all weapons (though maybe I'm over weight), tried to fill tank up to 100%, but again only about "6" (tons?). I asked ground-crew for 50% fuel, after that fuel-indicator showed "3" (only about 1/4 of the full line). Then I asked for 100%, and again only about half of indicator was lit (~6 out of 12).

Is this normal? Is it really possible to load fuel only up to the mark "6" on the fuel indicator (which has max "12")?

I haven't used the Flankers much since the F-15 AFM, but at some point the Flanker's default fuel load in the ME went from 100% to 56%. Is the fuel load set to 100% in the ME?

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files