Problem with FreeTrack

So I've been trying to get FreeTrackNoIR to work with DCS: World. What happens when I start a mission is that the camera looks straight up and is totally unresponsive to my head movements. I've been looking around the forums and I found this thread:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=91185&highlight=freetrack

After viewing that I went looking for the Input.lua file and it just wasn't in that folder. Lots of other input type .lua files, but no Input.lua.

For reference I installed DCS: World through steam and the only module I have is Flaming Cliffs 3.

Sorry, I was pointing to the statement that Freetrack isn't supported by ED.

As for FaceTrackNoIr, this requires a 3rd party facial detection software to be installed to work.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

For which one we are talking about Dasmoo, FreeTrack or FaceTrackNoIR?

I used to use Free Track, but becuase of bugs I stopped to use it and switched to FaceTrackNoIR. I set it up according to my 3-LED cap and with this thread, now everything works great!

No need edit or copy any lua file(s)...

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Freetrack works, trust me here. Make sure your camera is just picking up your LEDs for starters.

Any chance of uploading your freetrack config for troubleshooting?

Edited by Tasselhoff
phone.

I don't always openly list my things. But when I do, I put it in my signature.

Adjust your PitchUp curve to less than 90 degrees then try it.

Asus ROG C6H | AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080ti | 32Gb Crucial DDR4/3600 | 2Tb Intel NVMe drive | Samsung Odyssey+ VR | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek pedals | Custom geothermal cooling loop with a homemade 40' copper heat exchanger 35' in the ground