Mirage F1

Iberian

I have the impression that ya some words of the cockpit in French.

+1 some word are in french and some in english.

I make room for hornet , F1 , f14 and hormuz.

And take in count at the end is a french aircraft, even 90% of the cockpit was remain in french labels during the service, and manual were never translated into spanish, forcing pilots and maitenance people, to study the original language to be able to learn the aircraft.biggrin.gif

Full Post

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2632195&postcount=88

So yes even if its the Spanish variant most of the text was still in french (as that was the factory standard)

Edited by mattebubben

So if it is the F1E that is being made.

What kind of Air-Ground Munitions can it carry.

And also what IR guided missiles will it get? only rear aspect missiles or both Rear aspect and All aspect missiles?

Will it be able to use any type of advanced air-ground munitions?

Is it able to use a Targeting pod like the Atlis?

(that was used with the F1 but dont know if it was compatible with the E)

Would be very interested in getting more knowledge about its Weapons capabilities.

So if it is the F1E that is being made.

What kind of Air-Ground Munitions can it carry.

And also what IR guided missiles will it get? only rear aspect missiles or both Rear aspect and All aspect missiles?

Will it be able to use any type of advanced air-ground munitions?

Is it able to use a Targeting pod like the Atlis?

(that was used with the F1 but dont know if it was compatible with the E)

Would be very interested in getting more knowledge about its Weapons capabilities.

Well, Super 530F's and R550's are a given, likewise, since this is the spanish version, im guessing it will come with sidewinders as well.

Now for A2G munitions, i only know that the Iraqi's used on the EQ, which might differ from the EE, but that one had the following

- Excocet

- Beluga clusterbombs

- dumb bombs.

in addition, it has access to podded Jammers and Flare dispensers.

Damn, I really wish you guys had chosen the CZ or AZ... but oh well maybe you guys can include some South African skins :)

Looking forwards to it.

To INVENT an Airplane is Nothing.

To BUILD One is Something.

But to FLYis EVERYTHING.

- Otto Lilienthal

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I really want to get this, but I have to be a bit of a wet blanket. The progress with C-101? It's been lackluster.

I'm a fan of the F-1, to be certain and I'll be honest: I WANT to get this, but I'm hoping things pick up with the C-101 so that my concerns are put to rest.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Well, Super 530F's and R550's are a given, likewise, since this is the spanish version, im guessing it will come with sidewinders as well.

Now for A2G munitions, i only know that the Iraqi's used on the EQ, which might differ from the EE, but that one had the following

- Excocet

- Beluga clusterbombs

- dumb bombs.

in addition, it has access to podded Jammers and Flare dispensers.

Oh god, not the 530s or 550s!!!! :lol:

I'll by strapping side winders.

I really want to get this, but I have to be a bit of a wet blanket. The progress with C-101? It's been lackluster.

I'm a fan of the F-1, to be certain and I'll be honest: I WANT to get this, but I'm hoping things pick up with the C-101 so that my concerns are put to rest.

I have to agree. My faith in this dev has been shaken to the core with the C-101. It's finish is still no where in sight based on what we know... It is proper for Aviodev to be investing time in a new module when we know nothing about when the C-101 will be done except "Soon"? I can't answer this, and I would love a Mirage F1, but the C-101 needs to be finished first.

Edited by Hook47

I have to agree. My faith in this dev has been shaken to the core with the C-101. It's finish is still no where in sight based on what we know... It is proper for Aviodev to be investing time in a new module when we know nothing about when the C-101 will be done except "Soon"? I can't answer this, and I would love a Mirage F1, but the C-101 needs to be finished first.

That said, the recent fixes they produced are definitely a silver lining. I was very happy to see that and I'm hoping CC isn't too far off.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Hi, work on F1 is not delaying in any case the C-101, as modelling work on C-101 is complete. So were are gathering the info and contacts needed for the F1 and working on model.

But regarding the C-101 the area where we are working is coding CC systems and AFM. We understand your concerns, as is not the perfect situation we would like, but when you face problems, the only way to fix them is with more work, patience and positive attitude, and that is what we are doing. :)

The screnshoot posted of the cockpit is in a very early stage, so you and also we, will have the chance to compare in the futuro.

It's a F1EE cockpit, in case you were wondering.

attachment.php?attachmentid=133737&stc=1&d=1453968820

F1EE.jpg

F1EE.jpg.28647423b1000552ca4c7beb83eeb92b.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

According to Wikipedia (I know, but still), The Spanish version we are getting should get Sidewinders after the Spanish and Greeks requested Sidewinder integration for their versions. Hopefully someone with more knowledge on the F1 can confirm that.

This F1EE definately has sidewinder mounted

Mirage-F1EE-Ala-14-60-02.jpg

Edited by RoflSeal

According to Wikipedia (I know, but still), The Spanish version we are getting should get Sidewinders after the Spanish and Greeks requested Sidewinder integration for their versions. Hopefully someone with more knowledge on the F1 can confirm that.

It has been confirmed on the Mirage2000 forum. The M2000 didnt get them but the F1 did. Same for Exocet and Armat

the F1 is a later Generation then the Mig-21 and F5E though.

So its a bit more powerfull.

Still closer then F-15s Su-27 and Mig-29s though =P

One thing im interested in the F1 for is that it will bring the Iran-Iraq war scenario that will be possible with the Straights of Hormuz map so much closer.

We will have Mig-21s and F1s for Iraq We have F-14s and F5Es for Iran.

And we already have the Su-25 aswellas the Mig-29 depending on how late or early of a scenario it would be.

That already makes for a pretty complete Scenario.

only 2 or 3 aircraft missing to make it fully complete.

The F1 will also make a First Gulf war scenario better since the F1 was one of the most important Fighters for Iraq between 1980-1991

So im looking forward to this aircraft and will keep an eye on its progress.

Edited by mattebubben

It has been confirmed on the Mirage2000 forum. The M2000 didnt get them but the F1 did. Same for Exocet and Armat

You are right. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Any know is Spain Acquired any Aim-9P4 or P5s?

All aspect variant of the Aim-9P and should have been compatible with any Mirage F1 that could carry a rear aspect Aim-9.

I know the Greeks used them instead of the Magic for their F1s but been unable to find anything about spain.

Was the Aim-9Juli available for the Mirage F-1EE aswell? (or just the M?)

But yea thats great news since that makes for an All Aspect Aim-9.

And thanks for the responses =).

Any Summary of the Air-ground options for the EE?

For those Unfamiliar with the Aim-9Juli.

It was an Upgrade program developed in germany to upgrade Older Rear aspect Aim-9J/N/P to a all aspect standard and thus improving their capabillities.

The Main part of the upgrade was to replace the Old rear aspect seekers with the same seeker as is mounted on the Aim-9L.

Thus Giving it All aspect capabillity similar to the Aim-9L but at a much lower cost.

The Aim-9Juli is comparable to the Aim-9P4/P5 wich where american made missiles (or upgrades) with a similar procedur of upgrading older Aim-9Ps or Aim-9Js with all aspect seekers etc.

And a Bonus is that the upgraded missiles where usually backwards compatible.

So if you could fire a rear aspect Aim-9P then you could fire an all aspect Aim-9P4/P5.

And i assume it was the Same for the Aim-9Juli.

While these Missiles had the seeker preformance of the Aim-9L they still had slightly worse agillity and shorter range due to different control surfaces / rocket motors.

But all in all they where a great choice to upgrade preformance.

Since for Aim-9L/M missiles not only where the missiles more expensive but they would likley also require modifications to be compatible depending on the aircraft.

Edited by mattebubben

From spanish page:

http://fdra-aereo.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/cazabombarderos-los-mirage-f1-espanoles.html

F-1CE:

-AIM-9J/N Sidewinder

-Matra R530E

-Mk Series and Expal conventional, retarded and super retarder bomb of 125, 250, 500 kg.

-Mk20 Rockeyes and BME-330AP cluster bombs.

-Matra rockets pods

-GBU-10 external designation

-External DEFA gun cannons pods

-Dassault Electronique "Barax" Jammer

F-1EE

-Thomson-CSF TMV-018 "Syrel" ELINT pod

F-1M

-AIM-9M

-AM-39 Exocet

-Others guided bombs and missiles

Exocet integration on M, never was implemented afaik. But we will ask.

What for? Aren't we getting a EE? Shame it cannot carry a targeting pod to deploy those GBU's. Anyway save a couple of those F.1 modules for me!!

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

So F1EE have six hardpoints? Two wingtip for aim-9/550 ,two for fuel tank underwing and two others underwings for 530? Plus centerline for a third fuel tank?

So basically my loadout will be two aim-9 + two 530 + three fuel tankfor going long range flight?

So F1EE have six hardpoints? Two wingtip for aim-9/550 ,two for fuel tank underwing and two others underwings for 530? Plus centerline for a third fuel tank?

So basically my loadout will be two aim-9 + two 530 + three fuel tankfor going long range flight?

IIRC it has no integrated countermeasure suite, so you must take the pods,

but you can still take an oversized center drop tank though