Mirage F1

Iberian

looking good! :)

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Still in a very early WIP of texturing stage for our new F1 model, but we wanted to share with you the beginning of this process. :)

-----------------

Todavía en una fase muy temprana de la parte de texturización de nuestro nuevo modelo de F1, pero queríamos compartir con vosotros el comienzo de este proceso. :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=148387&stc=1&d=1474050704

Is it an F1EE?

Awesome looking plane. Thx for sharing Oscar! :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10

Better finish C-101 first.

The F1 model looks great. I would assume that they know the best how to schedule their resources in most efficient way. Nine women will not deliver a child in a month ;)

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

the C-101 does seem somewhat neglected from an outsider's perspective (I don't own the module)

Absolutely not. We are working really hard to finish the C-101 module. We've made many updates, you just need to have a look at our changelogs. The cockpit structure has been completely redone, front/rear cockpit integration is being completed, the code had to be updated/redone in its majority, plus many other items done or to come soon.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png