Mirage F1

Iberian

RIP :cry: Suid-Afrikaanse Lugmag.

AQA4YOg.jpg

The youtube links used earlier didnt work.

Edited by pappavis

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

Mirage F1 variant you are making is a 2 seat conversion trainer?

We are going to make single-seater and two seater module, both are separate, we are thinking to make EE, M, CE, BE version, but the first one it will be EE, single version, when we will finish EE, then, we are thinking rest of the modules. CE version is very similar to C-200 of french version, and BE is the same B of french version, FOR FRENCH VERSION IT WILL HAVE A REFUELING PROBE.:thumbup:

Just a question. All these variant will have all the capabilities of the Mirage F1? Like fixed refueling probe, and all variety of weapons Guns: 2× 30 mm (1.18 in) DEFA 553 cannons with 150 rounds per gun

Hardpoints: 1 centreline pylon, four underwing and two wingtip pylons with a capacity of 6,300 kg (13,900 lb) (practical maximum load 4,000 kg (8,800 lb)) and provisions to carry combinations of: Rockets: 8× Matra rocket pods with 18× SNEB 68 mm rockets each

Bombs: various

Other: reconnaissance pods or Drop tanks

Missiles: 2× AIM-9 Sidewinders OR Matra R550 Magics on wingtip pylons, 2× Super 530Fs underwing, 1× AM-39 Exocets anti-ship missile, 2× AS-30L laser-guided missiles

Thank you in advance

http://104thphoenix.com/ "Failure Is Not An Option" - Online Combat Simulation Since 1997

www.youtube.com/user/AntonioGR201 www.twitch.tv/104th_Tiger www.facebook.com/TIGER.GR.Tiger/

Discord: 104th_Tiger#1883

After really looking forward to this Bird, I read little bit around.

The Mirage F1 EE what is Avio Aiming for was all weather multi Role Ground capable Fighter Aircraft. Looks like is was fitted with a refuelling Probe.

Seems the early French and Spain Mirage was similar, Cyano IVM Radar and BF analogue RWR. Later on French use Sherloc RWR and Spain ARL-300 RWR.

Spain so far never use the Super 530F, and don't know it was able to carry them on the Spain EE Hopefully:D For the Exocet Missle the Radar need a upgrade, was only ordered by Iraqi Forces with Mirage F1EQ.

The BE was a two Seater, and CE is dedicated as air to air Variant with various stages of the Cyano Radar not sure what Spain there use and we get.

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

We are going to make single-seater and two seater module, both are separate, we are thinking to make EE, M, CE, BE version, but the first one it will be EE, single version, when we will finish EE, then, we are thinking rest of the modules. CE version is very similar to C-200 of french version, and BE is the same B of french version, FOR FRENCH VERSION IT WILL HAVE A REFUELING PROBE.:thumbup:

Hi,

IIRC the French B version has a refueling probe but it's not able to take fuel.

The probe is just a "contact" training device.

Is it the same for BE version?

Hi,

IIRC the French B version has a refueling probe but it's not able to take fuel.

The probe is just a "contact" training device.

Is it the same for BE version?

Just discovered that yep, well it will be great to introduce new pilots to air refueling. :thumbup:

Mirage F1 multirole

Hi to all at Aviodev......just like to say that the C101 was a really great surprise in every aspect as a jet in DCS.....please continue the good work if you could make two Mirage F1 multirole(most powerfull equiped version)(one and two seat) i would be a very happy person.

The best luck.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

---- " In Peace.....Prepare to War "--------

Wishlist : F-4 Phantom / F-20 TigerShark / Su-34

Processor Core i7 4790, 32 Gb RAM, 2 Tb SSHD, GTX 750 2Gb, 1920X1080 Gaming Monitor, Senze Joypad, Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit, VMware Workstation 12 for WindowsXP with Office 2007 and Linux OpenSUSE for Net Access.

Really hope the F1 makes it into DCS world. I am a 100% sure buyer of this module. Looking forward to make a exocet strike on the USS Forrestal protected by player F-14's. Surely one of the best looking and iconic fighters ever made.

Intel Core i7­6700K, 32GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe SSD + 2TB HDD, GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Pimax 5k+

Really hope the F1 makes it into DCS world. I am a 100% sure buyer of this module. Looking forward to make a exocet strike on the USS Forrestal protected by player F-14's. Surely one of the best looking and iconic fighters ever made.

Dont think the Initital F1 we are getting (F1EE)

has the ability to use the Exocet.

I Think the F1M might have that ability

as its radar should be of the upgraded

Cyrano IVM standard but the F1EE

(Which is gonna be the First variant they make)

should not be Exocet capable (if i understand it correctly).

Edited by mattebubben

Dont think the Initital F1 we are getting (F1EE)

has the ability to use the Exocet.

I Think the F1M might have that ability

as its radar should be of the upgraded

Cyrano IVM standard but the F1EE

(Which is gonna be the First variant they make)

should not be Exocet capable (if i understand it correctly).

Only the F-1EQ owend by Iraq was able to fire the Exocet, source little bit unclear either Mirage have updated the IVM Radar to use them or they where euiped with a different Agave Radar.

Good Source found i Here:

http://www.airvectors.net/avmirf1.html

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Only the F-1EQ owend by Iraq was able to fire the Exocet, source little bit unclear either Mirage have updated the IVM Radar to use them or they where euiped with a different Agave Radar.

Good Source found i Here:

http://www.airvectors.net/avmirf1.html

the Iraqi Mirage F1EQ-5 and F1EQ-6 had theCyrano IVM

radar that let them use the Exocet.

(though earlier Iraqi F1EQ variants did not have that capability)

The Spanish Mirage F1M had that same Radar upgrade so if it did

it might very well be able to use the Exocet.

But the initial variant (F1EE) they are making will not have that version of the radar and will most likely not be Exocet capable.

Edited by mattebubben

the Iraqi Mirage F1EQ-5 and F1EQ-6 had theCyrano IVM

radar that let them use the Exocet.

The Spanish Mirage F1M had that same Radar upgrade so if it did

it might very well be able to use the Exocet.

But the initial variant they are making will not have that version of the radar and will most likely not be Exocet capable.

For misspelling my great English, i mean this only few Variants are able to fire the Exocet and dont think the Spanish EE have this ability..

Hopefully they able to integrate the Super 530F in the EE thats would be much more appreciated then the Exoced.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Yea the 530F is the big question mark atm.

If the EE could carry it but just never did or if it was unable to do so

(due to some modifications or lack of equipment on the spanish aircraft)

personally i think the first is more likely but if thats the case Aviodev will have to decide if they want to add it or not.

Personally i hope they do add it (if it could be carried in theory)

because it will let the F1EE simulate most other F1E variants

and will also be significantly more capable when it comes to air-air combat.

Interesting tidbit, the ecm pod of the Iraqi F1 effectively thwarted the awg-9's of the Irancats and denied Iran air superiority over Iraq.

My guess is that Spain did not use 530F due to budgetary/logistic reasons. Again from vague memory, all E versions were identical in terms of capability.

Intel Core i7­6700K, 32GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe SSD + 2TB HDD, GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Pimax 5k+