Mirage F1

Iberian

Admittedly, haven't tried AA missiles in 101 but, does it even have rear aspects? I thought it has AIM-9M and Magic II, both should be all aspect?
Due to a weird limitation in DCS, you can't have a mix of both rear aspect and all aspect IR missiles. So all the missiles in the C-101 act like the rear aspect AIM-9P. Anyway, don't want to get into a discussion about it in this thread but hopefully AvioDev can find a work around for it at some point.

Hmmm... but did MiG-21Bis not already conquered that then? R-60M's are at least somewhat all aspect no? Unlike other missiles the MiG can carry. Same goes for F-5E and AIM-9P vs AIM-9P5, one is rear aspect, the other all aspect.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

I can’t remember what thread it was but they mention that once a module is released it can have both kinds of missiles like we see, wish I could remember the thread but it was talking about the C-101 I think as well.

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

This may not mean much but I've been able to take on an excellent AI F-14 in a C-101CC and kill most of the time with rear aspect missiles. So, she does have some fight in her if you push the envelope.

The fight started with us close abreast but pointing opposite directions. F-14 had all aspect AIM-9s.

Well, take it up to growling sidewinder and see how you do. But I doubt you'll get to the merge much.

I don't mean to be down on the 101, it is great for what it is, but most online DCS play is not geared toward it. It is great on the cold war server, which is generally a much lower threat level environment.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 1 month later...

Will they ever release this aircraft?!

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

With how good the C-101 has become, the Mirage F1 will be amazing. Just give them time, Aviodev is a small team but they have been doing great stuff.

This, I prefer them to focus on one aircraft at a time than multiple aircrafts with no progress and tons of bugs/missed features for years. :music_whistling::thumbup:

I'm so eager for the Mirage F-1 from Aviodev ... I'm sure I will purchase it as soon as it enters Early Access, like I did with the C-101 ... granted, It took a lot of time to get it onto PFM, but it was worth it and I actually enjoyed a lot the EB while it was the only version released. Wish Aviodev the best and I will support them as best as I can :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Will they ever release this aircraft?!

LOL they barely annnounced that they were making it. Check back this time next year for "news"

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

LOL they barely annnounced that they were making it. Check back this time next year for "news"

LOL

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was wondering the same thing, having not heard if aviodev has any plans for a future module, i saw the f1 on the website, but pretty much silence ever since. If not the f1, are there any other projects coming down the pipeline?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

The F1 will be their next project. The reason they aren't sharing anything is that they are a small team focusing on finishing the C-101 first, so I guess they made the call to focus on that rather than hype future stuff, which honestly I think is the way to go.

The mirage F1 will be ready when it's ready.

The F1 will be their next project. The reason they aren't sharing anything is that they are a small team focusing on finishing the C-101 first, so I guess they made the call to focus on that rather than hype future stuff, which honestly I think is the way to go.

The mirage F1 will be ready when it's ready.

+1