Mirage F1

Iberian

Which specific version of the F1.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

If I remember correctly they will be doing both the C(E) and E(E) versions.

Cool. 2 pretty relevant planes.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I hope there will be an option to remove the refueling probe.

So we can more accurately simulate versions that don't have it (like F1CG), Also, in my opinion, it destroys the elegant lines of the aircraft - while i'm sure others find the probe very sexy - so with optional usage everyone will be happy

I for one would love the chance to fly this. Growing up in South Africa, having read some books on the program they had, met a pilot (that got hit during a dogfight, nursed his F1 back to base just to be ejected when his seat malfunctioned overrunning the runway) and a personal friend who worked on them when they were being assembled, I can't wait. As long as someone does a SAAF livery.

f1_cz_7_1.jpg

Edited by Chaogen

Yes, it might push the release further :/

Unless they first release a F1C complete, and then later on alongside updates/bug fixes, include their other versions.

But if they want to release everything at the same time, the wait might be clearly longer cause just for the two seaters, it is a full additional cockpit to model with all its functions and different flight model.

Given that the C-101 was released with the EB first and the CC only when the EFM released, one could assume it would be the same for the F1. Early variant(s ?) like CE/BE first, and then use the code of those to build the EE and M.

I couldn't find a detailed list of the capabilities of each version, could anyone enlighten me as to which stores each variant could carry + what avionics fit they had ?