This is not a poll...fantasy addon....

F-16

Harrier

but Of course I know this is totaly hypothetical. :)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Harrier GR.7 or 9, btw..i thought only the sea harrier Fm..k2 can carry the Amraam?!

Flip

That sounds about right .. the pilot I saw giving a walk around of his Harrier was on board a ship and I was surprised to find out that it had an upgraded radar and avionics system to carry the amraam. Looked lethal too with the enlarged nose cone to fit the radar… would be just awesome in Lockon. :icon_supe

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

I think these would fit with the service "timeframe" of the other flyable planes in LockOn.

F-14A Tomcat. I don't want to hear that two seaters can't be done and that the code won't allow for it. The only reason the code won't allow for it is because the code hasn't been written yet. The two seater online training mod (using the LAN training feature) came out, what? Five? Six months, after LockOn was released? Created by guys who aren't programmers for ED. Now, imagine what ED could code, if they chose to.

ED may not have time to code two-seaters, or money to code two-seaters. Hell, they may not even WANT to code two-seaters. But when they say that it can't be done, it seems like smoke and mirrors.

f14.jpg

F-16 (prefearably an early version).

Imagen190663.jpg

AH-1

ah1%20in%20hot.jpg

Dave "Hawg11" St. Jean

My three favorites are:

1. J-22 Orao

2. G-4 Supergaleb

3. Utva 75

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

• ED Team
How about the AC-130A Gunship :icon_supe :biggrin: :biggrin:

"Flyable" as gunner? :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

ED may not have time to code two-seaters, or money to code two-seaters. Hell, they may not even WANT to code two-seaters. But when they say that it can't be done, it seems like smoke and mirrors.

True enough... but then again, I don't remember anyone from ED ever claiming that "it can't be done" either ;)

Caretaker

ED Beta Test Team

True enough... but then again, I don't remember anyone from ED ever claiming that "it can't be done" either ;)

I guess the problem with f-14 was not the coding difficulty but lack of information on the avionics etc because of classification...

I guess the problem with f-14 was not the coding difficulty but lack of information on the avionics etc because of classification...

Well, coding difficulty would also be a problem (two seaters are more complicated than single-seaters after all, no matter how the 2nd position handled ;)), but at least one that can be solved by the developers :p

Anyway, I am still waiting for a decent Tomcat & Tornado sim myself...

Caretaker

ED Beta Test Team

Yeah, the Harrier GR7 would add something completely new, not really done before.

Certainly a very capable aircraft and a very good marketing point for a game - a fair few people will buy the sim just to fly the Harrier, other aircraft can be considered to be standard jets and dont hold the marketing punch the Harrier could.

Plus I personally want to fly it, no bias of course :)

I know its a wishfull thinking list, so here are my wishes;

Lockheed-Martin F-104 Starfighter

canada16.jpg

canada29.jpg

Avro Arrow

35.jpg

49.jpg

81.jpg

Leduc 022 (bares my family name, history in the making)

led2upp.jpg

led2up.jpg

2669L.jpg

Leduc 021

leduc021_03.jpg

leduc021_02.JPG

leduc022_02.JPG

Man it’s an honor to bare his name when I read about his accomplishments.

C’est un honneur et je suis fier de porter mon nom de famille quand je vois ses accomplissements.

Leduc, Richard aka "Kindred"

Cheers