need help with joystick settings..

• 3 weeks later...

I might have the same problem. I just installed the 1.12a patch, and lost Z-axis (rudder) of my joystick (MS SW Precision 2) in the game. Previously with v1.02 and v1.1 it was working perfectly. Now the game doesn't even recognice that my stick has that axis.

very new to this game can anyone tell me how you get in to set up your joystick. only have limited use of it rightt now the twist left right is not working cant find settings for joystick anywere thanks..noobie lol

Get into the options part of the menu, and then go to input. Then in the top right section of the screen there is the axis switch. click that then select your controller from the drop down menu on the left. From there you can assign whatever axis on your stick to any one of the options in the list.

Hope that helps

I might have the same problem. I just installed the 1.12a patch, and lost Z-axis (rudder) of my joystick (MS SW Precision 2) in the game. Previously with v1.02 and v1.1 it was working perfectly. Now the game doesn't even recognice that my stick has that axis.

Try unpluging your stick and reinstalling it. I assume the game still recognises the other axis on the stick?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Nominator6

Rudder still does not work properly

If I use the above example for configuring my joystick then rotator2 is still on my throttle and not on my joystickhandle.

:doh:

If I use the above example for configuring my joystick then rotator2 is still on my throttle and not on my joystickhandle.

:doh:

It doesn't matter what it says before you click change. Go through all the axis' and let LOMAC detect your joysticks axis' for Y, X Z and throttle. Rotator2 does not imply the twist axis of a joystick... on some it may be on the Cougar for example it's one of the rotary switches on the throttle handle. Point is, rotator2 is just a name that could correspond to any axis depending on the joystick you use. So, follow the steps above in the image and assign each axis you intend to use in LOMAC regardless of its name in the options menu.

LD

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |