LO-BS ETO question

Guest ThomasDWeiss

Guest ThomasDWeiss

If I earned a dollar for each time I was asked this question at Lockonfiles, I could get me a an Apple ipod.

Are we near it or far ? Is it a question of weeks? a Month? two? Some months? Late October? Near Christmas?

Myself, I am no hurry - I still know so little about it and its level of compatibility with FC (and all the add-ons made that work with it, including mine) that I can wait a year or more for it.

Guest ThomasDWeiss

LOL!

But I made this question for a reason - I run a site were people ask questions about LO, and as I know probably less than they themselves, I would need a time frame, cause I can't answer 'when it is ready' ...

LOL!...I would need a time frame, cause I can't answer 'when it is ready' ...

I feel your pain. So give them a time frame: sometime between today and January, 2010. :) That should cover most possibilities. And the only ones who actually know factually more than you are ED. Everyone else just thinks they know.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Ok, all we know how hard it is to estimate a release date, but you beta testers could give us some picture as how far/close ED is to reach a gold BS... :)

@ Ironhand : LOL, this was the first time I see a post from you with a pinch of sarcasm... ;)

=FN= Six o'Clock

Member of Falcões da Noite Squadron

Florianopolis :: Brazil

...but you beta testers could give us some picture as how far/close ED is to reach a gold BS...

I thought I just did that... :)

@ Ironhand : LOL, this was the first time I see a post from you with a pinch of sarcasm...

Sarcasm? Moi? Perish the thought. Though I do from time to time exhibit a dry sense of humor.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Sarcasm? Moi? Perish the thought. Though I do from time to time exhibit a dry sense of humor.

Hehe, please take no ofense... I respect you very much ;)

I just put myself in place of a person who is asking and eager waiting for an answer... in this case = BS Release Date...

See ya!!

=FN= Six o'Clock

Member of Falcões da Noite Squadron

Florianopolis :: Brazil

i dont think a release date can be given, a rough estimate yes but not a date.

ive answered these questions many times with the same answers, we test BETA1 and ED fix the bugs and give us BETA2 and so on and so forth untill a stable and working BETA with all main bugs and goals worked out.

If that BETA is good with all main bugs ironed out then ED release, this is a process that can only be described as "when its ready" end of story.

Wolf

Alright then. How many bugs to go and how big are they?

And I am bearing in mind that when some bugs are fixed others crop up. ;)

Read to bother hands their on time much too with people only that bit little the.