MiG-15 development?

Scrim

So, had Belsimtek actually gone out and said they were making a full fidelity MiG-15 module?

I saw some mention of it in this sub forum a few days ago, but couldn't find any mention of it on the BST website.

Yes,I'm fascinated by the Mig-15,would love it to be fully researched and developed,oh and by the way at the moment the sounds need a tweek,it's missing that unmistakable 'whistle'.

Edited by Basco1

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

I really hope they do create a flyable Mig-15,the multiplayer Korean War air battles would come alive!.......It's very much like having the new Fw190 created to go alongside the P-51D,you're going to see more multiplayer battles now,it just makes sense.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home