Looking for the description.lua...

Skulleader

Hello,

I looking for the description.lua for the F-86 but impossible to found this file, anybody have one idea ?

Thanks in advance, Skull.

Hello,

I looking for the description.lua for the F-86 but impossible to found this file, anybody have one idea ?

Thanks in advance, Skull.

Not sure Skull but I think it's in DCSWorld/coremods

hope this helps

//M

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not sure Skull but I think it's in DCSWorld/coremods
Hello Magpie,

I would like to thank you for your explanation but impossible to found this file into coremods.

Normaly all the "description.lua" files are here: C:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Bazar\Liveries but with 1.2.9 impossible to found this file for MI-15 and F-86F.

For the MIG-21 I found 3 "description.lua" files here: C:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\CoreMods\aircraft\MiG-21\Liveries\MiG-21Bis but nothing for the other planes.

If one member has one idea it's very cool...

Thanks again, Skull.

Edited by Skulleader

Hi Skull,

for the Mig-21 it is DCS World\CoreMods\aircraft\MiG-21\Liveries. The Sabre and Mig 15 don`t seem to have different Paintjobs (I do not have bought the Sabre..so in a full Sabre Install it should be different..) ..there are just basic Liveries in DCS World\CoreMods\aircraft\xx\textures...as far as I can see

Edited by Lizzard

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

for the Mig-21 it is DCS World\CoreMods\aircraft\MiG-21\Liveries. The Sabre and Mig 15 don`t seem to have different Paintjobs (I do not have bought the Sabre..so in a full Sabre Install it should be different..) ..there are just basic Liveries in DCS World\CoreMods\aircraft\xx\textures...as far as I can see

Hello Lizzard,

In fact with the F-86F there's no the description.lua into the F-86' folder, it's maybe new or because it's Open-Beta...

SkateZilla, thanks for your link.

Bye Friends.