Dora: coming to an aerodrome near you!

Belphe

So.. I'm off tomorrow (what a coincidence! ;) ) and aim to spend a few romantic moments with Dora. :pilotfly:

To be honest, I'll probably be awake all night and so I wanted to know what are the chances of me putting my hands on her (!) just seconds after midnight (after all, it will be August 5th...)? In other words: what is the exact time she is released (GMT)?

Thanks!

Never say never, Baby!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So.. I'm off tomorrow (what a coincidence! ;) ) and aim to spend a few romantic moments with Dora. :pilotfly:

To be honest, I'll probably be awake all night and so I wanted to know what are the chances of me putting my hands on her (!) just seconds after midnight (after all, it will be August 5th...)? In other words: what is the exact time she is released (GMT)?

Thanks!

I just hope you don't keep saying her name while you're asleep... your girlfriend might find it strange... and act like the one on this add, just changing "Flora" by "Dora":

Edited by jcomm

Flight Simulation is the Virtual Materialization of a Dream...

I just hope you don't keep saying her name while you're asleep... your girlfriend might find it strange... and act like the one on this add, just changing "Flora" by "Dora":

Nah, my girlfriend would be fine with that! It's my wife that I'm worried about... :thumbup:

Never say never, Baby!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just printed the 118-page long manual which should hopefully kill the remaining few hours...

Is it the final version already??

I didn't print it yet because it might get updated in the future...

:huh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Your eyes only see what your mind is ready to comprehend"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - Intel I7-6700K - 16GB DDR4 @ 2400MHz HyperX Savage - Strix GTX 960 DC II 2GB OC Edition - Seagate 1TB

Just printed the 118-page long manual which should hopefully kill the remaining few hours...

Where I can found this manual ?

A great thanks in advance, Skull.