No anti-cheat in F-86 server?

damar

I added the config and "DCS World\CoreMods\aircraft\F-86" directories into server verification list.

But still find suspicious F-86 in my server.

In below picture. The blue one's data looks suspicious.

The blue one can always keep TRT>25 in continuous turn.Sometime ,up to 35, no stall.

Is the real F86 performance?

How to set F-86 server to kick cheater?:helpsmilie:

Best Regards

http://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=102227&stc=1&d=1407166651

320264303_F86dueltacview.jpg.98ae68a0efb7ac6646fd0efa64f8fdb9.jpg

The blue one is trading altitude for speed and that why he aint stalling? Just thinkin out loud because I notice the difference in VS of the two aircraft. The blue one is going to hit the deck if he doesnt pull up from this still image since his VS = -3000+/min and his AGL is 300m?

I7920/12GBDDR3/ASUS P6T DELUXE V2/MSI GTX 960 GAMING 4G /WIN 10 Ultimate/TM HOTAS WARTHOG

I'm with Ericoh... Why in god's name would anyone bother cheating in a flight simulator?

This post is protected by a pilot who has a serious lack of negotiating skills, but is absolute hell in a dogfight. If you do not belong here, please leave.

You have now been properly negotiated with.

MiG-29S Instant Action Mission Fix

Come check out and add to my list of all landmarks in DCS World!

^that works now

Hi Damar

I'm neither a good pilot nor have I used tacview before. But your screenshot shows only a 2D projection of a 3D Flightpath. Can you provide a vertical projection or a complete track?

Good call - probably. What I noticed: the VS - vertical speed. My layman's interpretation: blue seems to be coming from a steep dive (-3000 m/s) while red descends with -450 m/s.

Eh, really? Seriously, 3D shot of that please. But from what I can see now, Blue is A, higher up, and since diving it makes sense, and B, almost pulling twice as many Gs as Red, so go figure, he's out turning him :doh:

Did blue managed to pull up in time? :D

Full track (tackview) would be OK to see. But from the picture... the blue is making a spiral down on the red.

How does Tacview makes the turn radius calculation? projected on ground or relative to plane horizontal axis? TRT is double although the speed and AoA are similar.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Also looks like the blue aircraft was pulling G's hard. He would definitely out-turn you with you rolling 3-4g turn.

The only option when you get into a situation like that is to either burn/trade some energy for more time for your opponent to present a weakness. Or breaking contact

• 2 weeks later...