How to Fly the Dora

Yo-Yo

I doubt Erich was speaking in physics, which is what my comment was directed... your interpretation of his comments... so no, the context is NOT physics.

Eric's comments give real world experience and simply confirm our physics model is correct.

Answers to most important questions ATC can ask that every pilot should memorize:

1. No, I do not have a pen. 2. Indicating 250

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ED Team
Eric's comments give real world experience and simply confirm our physics model is correct.

No, I still dont think you are hearing the context of his comments, I think you want to hear what you want to hear in this case. You havent proved anything wrong with the Dora as of yet.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

• ED Team

Cleaned the thread.

just to clarify, this thread is for new and existing users to share their experiences flying the DCS Fw 190D-9 module, Yo-Yo shared his knowledge gleaned from Erich. This should be a place to discuss the art of flying this module.

If you want to report a problem with the 190, please start a new thread, and follow the instructions listed in the link in my sig for reporting a bug.

Its important to remember that ED uses real world data for their modules, so any issues you bring to them should rely on the same information to show there is an issue.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Yeah, headtracking is a game changer. Congrats on the first take off... once you get a feel for it, it gets easier :)

HEY THAT WASN"T MY FIRST TAKE OFF :) IT WAS A FIRST ERROR FREE TAKE OFF.

Yes headtracker is essential for a flightsim , I do have facetracknoir but it's not always stable so I am making a 3 point cap based IR tracker for use with Pointtracker a feature of Facetracknoir .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Attitude Power Trim Power Attitude Trim

Wing Commander SWAC

Great News iron!!!!!

Maybe tonight we can fly online... I am on my way home, now in the boat... in 30 min or even less I may be able to try to connect to the ACG WW2 server.

Tag: JCOMM :-) - aircraft, I only have the K4 installed because I want to concentrate on that one :-)

I do not use ammunition. When entering combat area, I pick an aircraft and fly after it trying to stay on it's tail as close as possible. Fly there for a while, in formation, and then, divert, trying to escape him when he get's back on me and trying to find another aircraft to do the same, or simply returning to Base.

Edited by jcomm

Flight Simulation is the Virtual Materialization of a Dream...

Great News iron!!!!!

Maybe tonight we can fly online... I am on my way home, now in the boat... in 30 min or even less I may be able to try to connect to the ACG WW2 server.

Tag: JCOMM :-)

I am on the ACG server trying out a new headtracking with the smartphone and it works but it causes confusion and made crash twice hehehe else I feel i was born to fly this bird :megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wing Commander SWAC

I am on the ACG server trying out a new headtracking with the smartphone and it works but it causes confusion and made crash twice hehehe else I feel i was born to fly this bird :megalol:

And since you showed me that image of an IAR 80 / 81, I can understand even better why :-)

KARMA!

A reference to that aircraft you had sent me the other day - remember I didn't even know it had existed ?

Got the idea you had told me they had been used at IAF ?

IAF never had any Romanian fighters I don't think so, I think we had the Spitfire.

AH you mean FG.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wing Commander SWAC

Landing is not tough for me just need some practice but right now I am only take off , the problem is my aircraft she is never too stable do not know why , could be a joystick setting or something. Sometimes i am not able make her climb up quick because I need to hold a lot of back pressure this I noticed when a Mustang started firing at me from my six and so was doing the S-split and then I dived down almost 100 ft above ground but there was a mountain just straight ahead for which I needed to climb so i pitched the nose up gave full power she climbed but the engine went out. When trying to pitch up I had to give a lot of back pressure but the nose was not climbing that quick.

I think I will set the curvatures to 0 when I get back home and try.

Edited by humptydumpty

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wing Commander SWAC

Landing is not tough for me just need some practice but right now I am only take off , the problem is my aircraft she is never too stable do not know why , could be a joystick setting or something. Sometimes i am not able make her climb up quick because I need to hold a lot of back pressure this I noticed when a Mustang started firing at me from my six and so was doing the S-split and then I dived down almost 100 ft above ground but there was a mountain just straight ahead for which I needed to climb so i pitched the nose up gave full power she climbed but the engine went out. When trying to pitch up I had to give a lot of back pressure but the nose was not climbing that quick.

I think I will set the curvatures to 0 when I get back home and try.

Maybe you were already experiencing an accelerated stall ?

Bloody hell i am crashing again with the same technique rascal.

BTW I don;t know if this is in the right thread but I have found a sound mod for the Dora on lockonfiles and the file last update it nov 15 2015 has anyone this mod ?

I applied the sound mod and I really like, except on full throttle there is a loop.

Edited by humptydumpty

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wing Commander SWAC