Engine Sound in Cockpit is Missing

Hello. As the tittle suggest engine sound is missing (for me at least). When I increase or decrease the throttle (cockpit view), I don't hear anything. But when I switch to 3rd person view, I can clearly hear the engine rumbling. I could swear to God that everything was working OK yesterday...

Anyone else experienced this?

Please help.

Hello. As the tittle suggest engine sound is missing (for me at least). When I increase or decrease the throttle (cockpit view), I don't hear anything. But when I switch to 3rd person view, I can clearly hear the engine rumbling. I could swear to God that everything was working OK yesterday...

Anyone else experienced this?

Please help.

hi i have the same problem.

1.2.10 Sounds more realistic, you can barely hear the higher pitch whine of the engines, but you can hear/feel the low pitch jet noise a lil bit more than the high pitch whine as the RPM goes up. it is more realistic this way.

They they change the Fan blade animations some? I dont recall the Idle RPM being like it was.

the sound is there, sit on the runway, open canopy and turn up the volume, it's just quieter period.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

1.2.10 Sounds more realistic, you can barely hear the higher pitch whine of the engines, but you can hear/feel the low pitch jet noise a lil bit more than the high pitch whine as the RPM goes up. it is more realistic this way.

They they change the Fan blade animations some? I dont recall the Idle RPM being like it was.

the sound is there, sit on the runway, open canopy and turn up the volume, it's just quieter period.

I don't think so. Turn on the APU during the flight. See how loud it is when the cockpit is closed. Compare it with almost non-existent engine sound. They should have lowered the volume of APU too, if they wanted it to be more realistic.

Question for Any RW Hog Drivers/Crew Chiefs

How realistic is the new sound level? The video obviously doesn't take into account what the pilot can actually hear with his helmet on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wALuNQPO3s

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Imagine putting on ear plugs, the kind you use for shooting, then put on headphones, then a helmet over that, and finally close the canopy, good luck trying to hear engine changes.

Take what Paulrkiii is saying as being correct, he has more time inside the A-10 cockpit versus any of us.

This^

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

It's a bug, I'm telling y'all. APU sounds like an atom bomb blast, but engine sounds like a kitty cat purr.

The APU is louder real world, how many times do I have to say the same thing.

did this a10 have some sort of hmcs??

It won't let me view the video but most A-10Cs have HMCS now.

If I'm honest I love the new sound. If it is a bug then they should not fix it or make a option in the menu.

My Specs

Asus Maximus Hero IX Z270

i7 7700k @ 4.7GHz

32GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3700MHz DDR4

EVGA RTX 2080Ti

Samsung 960 Evo 1TB M.2 NVME SSD

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2

Acer XB270HU 144Hz @ 1440p (IPS)

Valve Index

OOOOhhh, I wish I had the Alpha of a Hornet!