FFB Stick force not in yet

Eldur

I don't get FFB stick force... just standard centering force as if it was disabled. Trim has no effect on it, too.

But it shakes prior to stall.

All other DCS modules seem to be OK after a short test.

Anyone else seeing this? :)

Edited by Eldur

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

I don't get FFB stick force... just standard centering force as if it was disabled. Trim has no effect on it, too.

But it shakes prior to stall.

All other DCS modules seem to be OK after a short test.

Anyone else seeing this? :)

FW has different type of trim and doesn't affect on the stick position in the cockpit!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have sidewinder ffb2, this is the module with strongest FFB features yet for me. I don't have UH-1 and Mi-8 so don't know about them but stick force is even more alive and strong compared to both Ka-50 and P-51D for me.

One thing I've seen first on Fw-190D is, when I am at the verge of a spin, and there is no airflow over control surfaces, stick becomes very soft, pretty much without any stick force and it's very easy to move the surfaces, pretty impressive imho :). When I pick up some speed, it becomes very stiff.

And once after colliding with another plane, my aircraft began a very violent spin, I was really afraid joystick will simply BREAK, it was very strongly and wildy hitting all over the place, jumping on the table :D. Never ever seen it do that before :D

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

FW has different type of trim and doesn't affect on the stick position in the cockpit!

Hmm OK, so am I right this is due to trim shifting the whole stabilizer instead of just some trim tabs?

As for the other spring effects... yes, the stick is loose on the ground, so maybe there was something up with my FFB in my first tries. Did some more flights and it was OK.

There's just the issue the P-51 already had and still has: Full stiffness much too early, somewhere around 250-300 km/h-ish IIRC. So absolutely no changes in the speed range those planes usually operate in. In other sims like BoS or Il-2 46 I can pretty much feel if I go 300, 400, 500 or even 600, in DCS I can't.

Using the one and only BTW: FFB2 :joystick: :thumbup:

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Hmm OK, so am I right this is due to trim shifting the whole stabilizer instead of just some trim tabs?

As for the other spring effects... yes, the stick is loose on the ground, so maybe there was something up with my FFB in my first tries.

It is loose on the ground because there is no air flow resisting your stick movements.:smartass:

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

My G940 works better than ever.

FFB is fine in every aircraft, I even stopped using SimFFB as the functionality is not available out-of-the-box because of the fix 1.2.10 brought.

I hope you mean

My G940 works better than ever.

FFB is fine in every aircraft, I even stopped using SimFFB as the functionality is NOW available out-of-the-box because of the fix 1.2.10 brought.

:)

Great News that they have fixed the G940 FFB Problems

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey