Autostart doesn't start

ubiquitousuk

Autostart doesn't work for me too, but after it has auto-started & failed, start it manually then it works...anyway seems it's a bug!

Edited by CoBlue

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

Happens to me as well. I think it's new since the latest patch, actually, as I've never had this kind of issue up till then. Something to look at?

While we're on the subject, cold starting when the environment is cold outside, (-10 or 20 or something) with the autostart has never worked. I'm assuming there is either a procedure that differs from that script for cold weather starts, or prop planes of that era just can't start in bitter cold temps? (this seems true for other planes like the 190.) Any hints?

Hi guys.

I modified related lua file to fix it. Could someone please try this file (attached below) a few times?

It works for me, if it works properly for you, I'll work something on it (reordered and faster auto-start) and upload this (with the file for TF-51D) in User Files section.

(Backup or rename original file, first. Move this lua file into "..\DCS World\Mods\aircrafts\P-51D\Cockpit\Scripts\"

Thank you in advance.

See you...

Macro_sequencies.lua

Edited by Devrim

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Hi guys.

I modified related lua file to fix it. Could someone please try this file (attached below) a few times?

It works for me, if it works properly for you, I'll work something on it (reordered and faster auto-start) and upload this (with the file for TF-51D) in User Files section.

(Backup or rename original file, first. Move this lua file into "..\DCS World\Mods\aircrafts\P-51D\Cockpit\Scripts\"

Thank you in advance.

See you...

Works with several tests for me.

Hi guys.

Thank you in advance.

See you...

Thanks Devrim :thumbup:

Not sure if the unarmed version suffers from the same issue, but at least the P51 is good to go now.

Win 7 HE / GigaByte Z68AP-D3 / i5-2500K 3.30 GHz / 16Gb RAM / GTX 570 2.5GB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fantastic,thanks Devrim.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

Cmon Guys ;)

Give it some style and start it manually :prop:

The P-51 is easy to start, not even a dozen switches and levers and you are ready to go :clap_2:

Bit

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Actually I like to start it manually too.

You won't have to struggle with air conditions. "Priming" and "holding on starter switch" duration varies according to outer air temperature. That's why autostart feature doesn't work sometimes...

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068