Chuck's DCS WWII MP Training Mission

Hello everyone!

I thought I would share with you a mission I created for those who want to practice dogfighting with their friends. I know there are great online servers to play on, but what about that time where nobody is online or when you want to fly something on a smaller scale? Or what about this time where your squadron wants to practice formation flying or fight between themselves? Or what about Squadron vs Squadron events? This mission tries to find a solution to these questions.

This mission is pretty simple. You have ground spawns for all WWII aircraft and air spawns for each side. You can face up to 16 AIs. This mission is basically a sandbox where you can do pretty much anything you want.

I will try to keep the mission functional and updated. If I have some time, I might even include advanced training scripts.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20586543/Chuck's%20WW2%20Training%20Mission%201.3.miz

BRIEFING

1) New bombing range has been added

2) WW2 radio station broadcasts is now disabled

3) You can turn off icons by pressing LSHIFT+F10

4) You can air spawn @ 10000 ft or spawn on the ground

5) Every aircraft has a 50 % fuel load

6) You can train against human opponents or AIs (skill is set to Excellent)

7) You can spawn enemy aircraft @ 9000 ft by using your F10 radio menu.

8) Each Rotte or Pair of fighters you spawn cannot respawn once killed.

SPAWNING

In order to spawn AI opponents, you need to:

1) Select your radio menu (using "\" on your keyboard). Alternatively, if you are in the air, you can use your COMM Push-to-Talk Key (Ralt + \) .

2) Select the "Other" menu by pressing F10

3) Select the Pair of Mustangs or Focke-Wulfs that you want to face

RADIO

FOR AXIS

1) Select your radio menu (using "\" on your keyboard). Alternatively, if you are in the air, you can use your COMM Push-to-Talk Key (Ralt + \) .

2) Novorosstysk (GER) radio tower is available on Channel II @ 38.8 mHz

3) Gelendzhik (US) radio tower is available on Channel I @ 39.4 mHz - Cannot transmit on this channel as feature not implemented yet for the Dora.

FOR ALLIES

2) Novorosstysk (GER) radio tower is available on Channel B @ 123.0 mHz

3) Gelendzhik (US) radio tower is available on Channel A @ 126.0 mHz

Edited by Charly_Owl

thanks chuck used it tonight.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Have to try this!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My computer specs below:

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K@4.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100 | GPU: MSI Nvidia GTX 680 2GB Lightning 2GB VRAM @1.3GHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600 | SSD 1: Corsair Force 3 120GB (SATA 6) | SSD 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB (SATA 6) | Hybrid disc: Seagate Momentus Hybrid 500/4GB (SATA 3) | Keyboard: QPAD MK-85 | Mouse: QPAD 5K LE | TrackIR 5 + Track Clip Pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind | OS: Win7/64

• 1 month later...

Thanks Chuck this is great.

Would you have a version of this mission with the Music Radio Station implemented already?

I would love to try this out with the 2min wait time size mentioned in your tutorial with any music you have already loaded:)

Modded CapLoz HeliosV2.1_1280x1024.zip

2x 1080p 22"Monitors, Saitek X52, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Trackir5, Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel Q9550 @3.8Ghz, EP45-UD3L, 8GB Ram, Nvidia 560Ti 2GB, 2x 500GB Velociraptor

Flaming Cliffs 3

DCS:A10C,KA-50, Huey, Mi-8, WWII Euro 40+ Supporter, Mig21

Falcon 4 BMS

IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946

Take on Helicopters

Arma 2 AO + PMC + BF All Addons Series

Arma 3

EECH & EEAH

Medivac & Search and Rescue 4 Series