Comms Menu since last patch

Basco1

I seem to have a problem when using the Comms Menu in Mission Editor,whilst flying I try and call up my flight to give them a command and the Command Menu won't show up.

The key is bound to a keyboard control by default so why the problem,it's very weird,can anybody help I'd be very grateful thanks.I have looked at my controls and no other key or category is inflicting this :suspect:

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

Use right-alt + \ when in the air.

Thanks so much I had'nt realised this,doh:doh:.........I really appreciate you're help,I thought I'd somehow screwed up my controls profile.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

Why is it necessary to use a different command whilst airborne?

There's either an implementation bug with the module or a bug with DCS.

If you look carefully you'll see that ralt+\ is directly triggering the mic, which in turns brings up the menu, while just \ is meant to bring up the menu.

F86, P51/TF51, Huey and KA50 all have a mic/push-to-talk switch (technically, so does the A10c), and I've encountered bugs in all of them where \ doesn't work on occasion and you have to use ralt+\.

With the F86, it might be related to needing to talk to the ground crew with the aircraft dark and the canopy open by shouting out the cockpit/intercom (aka, not using the radio), and the menu code not swapping over to use the radio once airbourne.

Just a guess tho.